Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lcfc_lass10

Memberships 2016/17 - Details Announced

Was a City Fox member last season. Managed to upgrade to Silver this morning at 9am using LCFCdirect fairly easily (Gold wasn't an option for me but probably fair enough). However, my Dad was Silver last season and renewed a week ago. He wanted me to upgrade him to Gold this morning (he's on holiday) but when I logged into his account on LCFCdirect there was no option to upgrade.

4 minutes ago, WhispyWizard said:

Anyone know where the section to upgrade is? Was a silver member last year so was expecting a button to upgrade this morning...

You needed to have renewed your membership by yesterday and you would have had an option to upgrade today but it was first come first served 

25 minutes ago, jammie82uk said:

According to @lcfchelp on Twitter you can only upgrade from silver to gold by going in store or ringing the clubshop 

Ahh, ok, I'll just jump in my car and drive 140 miles to the KP then. Or spend the day on the phone listening to the queueing system is full. I despair sometimes, all Rudkins fault

42 minutes ago, jammie82uk said:

You needed to have renewed your membership by yesterday and you would have had an option to upgrade today but it was first come first served 

Why did the website not specify this! 

PLEASE NOTE: Silver Fox Members from 2015/16 will be given the opportunity to upgrade to Gold Members from 23- 27 July 
Read more at http://www.lcfc.com/tickets/memberships/index.aspx#ygylYXhddvlHMiCo.99

This line should have read alot differently! I didn't renew as this reads my account should have been recognised as a silver fox from last year and offered me the upgrade today!

Why couldn't they have just written "Silver Fox Members that have renewed for the 2016/17 season will be given the opportunity to upgrade to Gold Members from 23- 27 July"

So long tickets ... not a ****ing chance of me getting any of the 500 scraps from silver this year!

I've managed to upgrade from Silver to Gold this morning online, I'm not sure what the problem is, it was all fairly easy. So keep trying if you can't get through. 

I also didn't renew my silver before yesterday, it's just last seasons silver membership, so not sure where that rumour has come from.

I logged into my account, clicked on the membership page and it showed me all 3 membership options. 

I've had the order confirmation of a gold fox membership for £90 through to my email, so it seems legit. 

22 minutes ago, Finchy said:

I logged into my account, clicked on the membership page and it showed me all 3 membership options. 

I've had the order confirmation of a gold fox membership for £90 through to my email, so it seems legit. 

I guess you're just lucky!

Yeah the options to buy them have gone now for me too. I'm fully expecting some sort of email to say it was a mistake, but they have taken the £90 off me so they can do one. 

It it really is a shocking website for a club our size.

No £90 in total, I didn't bother renewing my silver membership because it was my understanding from their emails that you could either renew or chance it and wait for today to upgrade to a gold. 

The system is strange to say the least

I could find any button to renew.    I actually came over the way to do by trial and error.    I had to go to the add friends and family button for the children who weren't showing in my details page, once I added their membership numbers in the client.... section i could renew for them.    However I too could renew for myself.   Only after add mu information to my own account could I renew for myself..     Still don't know where I can upgrade to silver membership has I want to order the community shield tickets  before they are all gone.    Its bloody expensive to try and get a few games in whilst over the summer   .....

Archived