Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lcfc_lass10

Memberships 2016/17 - Details Announced

I wonder how many of these Gold Members actually went to watch us when we were in League one :( i'm so gutted. Think i might have to start taking my little lad to watch Chesterfield so he doesn't miss out on watching live football

I did. :)

I wonder how many of these Gold Members actually went to watch us when we were in League one :( i'm so gutted. Think i might have to start taking my little lad to watch Chesterfield so he doesn't miss out on watching live football 

Did we even have gold memberships back then?

Did we even have gold memberships back then?

No idea. But I went to matches and have been a gold member since they were interested even if it was after league one.

Not that we should have to justify ourselves lol [emoji23]

Me too. I really can't stand all these snobby quotes inferring that Gold Members are some kind of new breed who didn't go to see us when we were shit. 

Sitting in a virtually empty stadium watching us against Cheltenham was not by best KP memory, but it is certainly a memory.

The membership system is absolute bollocks from top to bottom.

Appreciate the Club want to make a quick buck off everything and everyone they can see/find, but the cost shouldn't be any more than £30 which should be used to cover admin costs only. What they are doing is creating a closed shop - a complete scandal and short-sighted in the extreme.

My proposal would be:

- Get rid of Gold, Silver, City or whatever. Make one tier of membership.

- Get rid of the cap - let everyone join

- Make members apply for the games they want to go to and if games are over-subscribed, ballot out the tickets accordingly.

The idea of paying more to get a better chance of tickets sickens me, to be frank.

I was told the boxes literally it's the price of a season for a champions league game.

I don't agree with this pre charging for members unless the ticket disribution is by ballot (like Dortmund do on over subscribed games) or you get a guaranteed ticket for so many games (eg if there's 5k members, you can work out how that spread can work).

£10k for C/L plus vat and no food

i was :)

I really did think that this year they were going to issue 1 level of membership, with a renewal period for all tiers of membership first and then general sale if any were left. Then sell home tickets to members based on a priority points system similar to away games. I point for each home game attended in the last 1-4 years or whatever they decided.

I'm a season ticket holder, but do they hand out points for members too? If so, it is purely for away priority then and doesn't affect home games at all, which is a bit surprising. Although if we have a half decent season again I can't imagine many away games will get to anywhere near members level anyway.

You only get points for away games. Don't get any for attending home games other than the 20 points you get with a membership (20 with silver can't speak for other levels)

You only get points for away games. Don't get any for attending home games other than the 20 points you get with a membership (20 with silver can't speak for other levels)

They could very easily implement a home games points system for members based on how many games they attended over the last few seasons, they just chose not to. 

They could very easily implement a home games points system for members based on how many games they attended over the last few seasons, they just chose not to. 

this hurts my brain. if you want to go every game, get a season ticket. if you can't make every game but like to watch leicester, get a membership. would be unfair to rank people on "loyalty" when a membership is designed to be flexible. 

The membership system is absolute bollocks from top to bottom.

Appreciate the Club want to make a quick buck off everything and everyone they can see/find, but the cost shouldn't be any more than £30 which should be used to cover admin costs only. What they are doing is creating a closed shop - a complete scandal and short-sighted in the extreme.

My proposal would be:

- Get rid of Gold, Silver, City or whatever. Make one tier of membership.

- Get rid of the cap - let everyone join

- Make members apply for the games they want to go to and if games are over-subscribed, ballot out the tickets accordingly.

The idea of paying more to get a better chance of tickets sickens me, to be frank.

A ballot system would be a lot fairer. The priority points systems (like the away tickets method) creates a closed shop as those with higher points continue to snap up the tickets leaving nowhere for anyone else to go. Same at all the big clubs.

this hurts my brain. if you want to go every game, get a season ticket. if you can't make every game but like to watch leicester, get a membership. would be unfair to rank people on "loyalty" when a membership is designed to be flexible. 

So you'd be happy with a Silver member that went to 2 games in the last 2 seasons, getting a gold membership over some who went to 20 in the same space of time?

Didn't it come out that the majority of Gold members went to every game last season anyway? Some people didn't get season tickets so buying a membership and going to every game that way was the only option. 

" if you want to go every game, get a season ticket. " If only it were that easy  lol  lol  lol  lol

So you'd be happy with a Silver member that went to 2 games in the last 2 seasons, getting a gold membership over some who went to 20 in the same space of time?

Didn't it come out that the majority of Gold members went to every game last season anyway? Some people didn't get season tickets so buying a membership and going to every game that way was the only option. 

" if you want to go every game, get a season ticket. " If only it were that easy  lol  lol  lol  lol

i get it aint easy this season but it hasnt been hard the seasons before. i buy tickets to most games and if i dont go someone here goes or my mates do so i cant complaint. 

and yes i would. its not about loyalty. loyalty is for ST holders, members are flexible and meant to be that way. 

No home match ticket upgrades allowed either on memberships this year. If you have a child membership and want to use it for an adult instead for the odd time, if your child can't make it, then they won't do it at all.

Not seen that  - but I paid £90 for my Under 22 son so will expect to upgrade to adult if he cant make it.  Maybe it stops some people buying Family membership and then upgrading a child every time to an adult.

Not seen that - but I paid £90 for my Under 22 son so will expect to upgrade to adult if he cant make it. Maybe it stops some people buying Family membership and then upgrading a child every time to an adult.

I dont think thats why they have done it as im not sure you can upgrade every time to an adult anyway. Im sure that last season they capped it so you could only do it 3 or 4 times

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Archived