Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lcfc_lass10

Memberships 2016/17 - Details Announced

Not seen that - but I paid £90 for my Under 22 son so will expect to upgrade to adult if he cant make it. Maybe it stops some people buying Family membership and then upgrading a child every time to an adult.

I dont think thats why they have done it as im not sure you can upgrade every time to an adult anyway. Im sure that last season they capped it so you could only do it 3 or 4 times

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I was renewing Gold for a mate today. His son is disabled and so the Gold card is in his son's name and he gets a free carer matchday ticket. Last year he upgraded to 1 adult ticket loads of times. Every night game, because his son was too young to go, and quite a few weekend ones as well. The Gold memberships were all the same price though for adult and children last season. This year I was told there will be no upgrades from children allowed at all. I even offered to pay the adult membership cost instead of the now cheaper child one, and stated that the club would be better off if match tickets were upgraded and 1 less seat would be taken up. 1 adult paying full price for a ticket as opposed to 1 child ticket and a free carer. Referred to 'manager' but nothing doing. Seemed a bit odd to me.

23000 sth. 2000 members tickets. 3200 away fans. 3800 missing tickets. Introducing the platinum membership..never watched city in your life but fancy popping along to see United Arsenal Barcelona or juventus? Then platinum membership is for you...qualifying criteria is a rich daddy. Cost £0. Top seat with all the prawn sandwiches you can eat.

no wonder the owners are billionaires, getting their money back for the scarfs, t-shirts etc, they can fcuk off

What a load of shite. The vast majority of the stadium is season tickets where the prize has been froze pretty much for like 3 years. The more demand for tickets the higher the price, simple economics and more money for the club. Don't agree with how they've done the memberships and thank my lucky stars I'm a season ticket holders, but to tell the owners to fvck off is harsh.

23000 sth. 2000 members tickets. 3200 away fans. 3800 missing tickets. Introducing the platinum membership..never watched city in your life but fancy popping along to see United Arsenal Barcelona or juventus? Then platinum membership is for you...qualifying criteria is a rich daddy. Cost £0. Top seat with all the prawn sandwiches you can eat.

The hospitality section is 3000 mate so no 'missing tickets' and the price per season is well over a grand so not 'cost £0'

What a load of shite. The vast majority of the stadium is season tickets where the prize has been froze pretty much for like 3 years. The more demand for tickets the higher the price, simple economics and more money for the club. Don't agree with how they've done the memberships and thank my lucky stars I'm a season ticket holders, but to tell the owners to fvck off is harsh.

The demand for season tickets has gone through the roof but there's been no price increase there, so you're 'supply and demand' argument is rubbish. They're shafting members to make up for the money they've lost by not upping ST prices, it's pretty obvious. 

i would imagine every player/coach/sponsors will get a few tickets for all matches. 

What the fcuk has season tickets got to do with it? Or are you saying "I've got a season ticket so I don't give a shite that the members have to pay double to go to a game". They're ripping members off so they can fcuk off.

What the fcuk has season tickets got to do with it? Or are you saying "I've got a season ticket so I don't give a shite that the members have to pay double to go to a game". They're ripping members off so they can fcuk off.

No quite clearly I said I don't agree with the way they've sold memberships. My point was that they know demand for tickets is sky high and the roof is closed on season tickets so they are bound to up the prices. They've ploughed millions in to the club and made us way better off, you can hardly tell them to **** off. The reason season tickets are froze for renewals is to keep rewarding those who bought them before all this success or took the chance when they could. Life's not fair, in 20 years we might be in league one again and they won't be able to give the tickets away. We are a global phenomenon every one wants to see and they have a few thousand tickets for each game you so the math.

I think they should have given priority to those members who went to the most games last season . That way no one could really moan. The prices are steep but as I said when demand is high prices go up. There wouldn't be half as much moaning if they had done a priority system like away tickets where it depended on how many games you went to last season.

No quite clearly I said I don't agree with the way they've sold memberships. My point was that they know demand for tickets is sky high and the roof is closed on season tickets so they are bound to up the prices. They've ploughed millions in to the club and made us way better off, you can hardly tell them to **** off. The reason season tickets are froze for renewals is to keep rewarding those who bought them before all this success or took the chance when they could. Life's not fair, in 20 years we might be in league one again and they won't be able to give the tickets away. We are a global phenomenon every one wants to see and they have a few thousand tickets for each game you so the math.

I think they should have given priority to those members who went to the most games last season . That way no one could really moan. The prices are steep but as I said when demand is high prices go up. There wouldn't be half as much moaning if they had done a priority system like away tickets where it depended on how many games you went to last season.

What a load of bollocks, you're saying you don't agree with how the memberships have been done, then say the club are right to put the prices up? 

The owners are billionaires they get 100's of millions from tv, they don't need to get £70/90 from each member, it's like loose change to them, It's been done because they can shaft the members as the ticket office has confirmed.

What a load of bollocks, you're saying you don't agree with how the memberships have been done, then say the club are right to put the prices up?

The owners are billionaires they get 100's of millions from tv, they don't need to get £70/90 from each member, it's like loose change to them, It's been done because they can shaft the members as the ticket office has confirmed.

Wow you're either a bit dim or didn't read what I put.I don't agree with the fact they haven't prioritised those who went to the most games last season. I don't agree with the allocation of tickets and this gold and silver shit. But the prices were almost bound to be raised because of demand, it's business, pure and simple. If they could sell more season tickets then they would make them expensive as well. It's a bad time to not be a season ticket holder,granted.

Wow you're either a bit dim or didn't read what I put.I don't agree with the fact they haven't prioritised those who went to the most games last season. I don't agree with the allocation of tickets and this gold and silver shit. But the prices were almost bound to be raised because of demand, it's business, pure and simple. If they could sell more season tickets then they would make them expensive as well. It's a bad time to not be a season ticket holder,granted.

I think it's the first one mate. I'd just pop him on ignore as an awful lot of his posts are whining about our fantastic owners.

I thought I had a silver membership but looking at the card it's only a city membership . I don't know if it's worth renewing, will it get me a ticket?

Very unlikely, you will get a goody bag though and 5% discount in the shop. I won't bother renewing my City membership there is no point.

Renewed my silver membership today, it's a hell of cost for a 2nd tier membership.

Very poor from the club, I have a lot of sympathy for those who will find it difficult to

pay these crazy prices.I was tempted to ride this out and wait for a bigger ground or

for us to be shit again.

And to think some were suggesting the club might scrap the different membership

levels and take a financial hit.

Good: Create a kids only membership - Superb for people like me who have had a season ticket and therefore haven't had a family membership.

Ridiculous: Create a kids only membership but only allow people on it who were members of the family membership last season.

Result - No priority again for tickets for my son. If this continues they will never get the future generations going to enough games and getting hooked.

The ticket office never ceases to amaze me with their well thought through ideas.

Renewed my silver membership today, it's a hell of cost for a 2nd tier membership.

Very poor from the club, I have a lot of sympathy for those who will find it difficult to

pay these crazy prices.I was tempted to ride this out and wait for a bigger ground or

for us to be shit again.

And to think some were suggesting the club might scrap the different membership

levels and take a financial hit.

How much mate? Looking to upgrade from my city fox if I can.

Question: I renewed my Silver Membership today for myself and my wife. If the Gold Members do not take up all of their allocation, will we have a chance to upgrade? How will this work? Will it be like the ballot for the 340odd STickets last month? I know that there cannot be that many but there must be at least 340 and there might be some who don't fancy renewing? What is the price of Gold Membership these days? 

Archived