Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Forum upgrade

On 8/17/2017 at 03:41, the fox said:

Can we please have the old laughing l.o.l emoji back if that isn't too much to ask :thumbup:. This lol is too creepy for me for some reason, don't know if its the shape of the mouth but it's just... I don't know how to say it .. *shudders*  the old one was so much better

I like this one ...   

download.jpg

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, the fox said:

Is there anyway to erase a quote now?, it used to be very easy with just one simple step but now the icon is gone.

What do you mean by "erasing a quote"?

If you're quoting somebody else, you mean?

You can click on the quote and then mark the entire quote (click on the drag-and-move arrow in the upper left-hand corner) in order to delete it:

Erasing a Quote.png

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
12 minutes ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Is there anyway of removing long adverts (that appear across the top and bottom on the forum homepage and at the bottom when on a thread)?

Installed Adblock but it hasn't removed them.

Donate enough money so the forum doesn’t need adverts to exist? 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, DB11 said:

Donate enough money so the forum doesn’t need adverts to exist? 

Tad harsh? Thought there was a way round of ignoring some over time.

Will donate now, anyhow..

Edit: Now donated some.

Edited by Wymeswold fox
  • Like 1

On 27/09/2017 at 21:10, StanSP said:

Suggestion for mods - is it worth having a sub-forum for quizzes? already 3 popped up in various sub-forums and although I'm enjoying them, it may clog up gen chat or gen football & sport? 

Happy the sub forum was removed - it just pushed Gen threads further down the page. 

Quizzes will either stay at the top if wanted or disappear. Fads normally disappear. 

On 27/09/2017 at 20:10, StanSP said:

Suggestion for mods - is it worth having a sub-forum for quizzes? already 3 popped up in various sub-forums and although I'm enjoying them, it may clog up gen chat or gen football & sport? 

On 29/09/2017 at 08:04, FIF said:

Happy the sub forum was removed - it just pushed Gen threads further down the page. 

Quizzes will either stay at the top if wanted or disappear. Fads normally disappear. 

I DEMAND MORE QUIZZES! Preferably on the hour, every hour, 24/7, 365...

2 hours ago, StanSP said:

Only 10 questions? 

@Webbo what's going on? 

We're trying to space them out a bit. We don't want it to be a 2 week fad where everyone has a go at the start and then it dies on it's arse. I'll approve it in a bit.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
23 hours ago, Countryfox said:

I see the dots have gone but what's with the member+ ? ...    Most people are members but I've got a +. :o .....     Does it mean I've  been a good boy ??

@Mark ....    still none the wiser ...     can't work it out ...   c'mon put me out my misery ....

14 minutes ago, DB11 said:

I too was curious so I went in the Admin CP to see who else was a ''Member +' and it's only yourself and @Wymeswold fox who are worthy

7 minutes ago, Webbo said:

Think of it more like this

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTKZ9Sq3EKVgqJMmwkJ5GT

Member ..   plus ...   obvious really ...    Me and Wymes have an extra large member ...   :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...