Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Forum upgrade

38 minutes ago, Mark said:

Well that shouldn't be happening.

You shouldn't even see them when logged in either

I can only see the bottom advert box now.

Quite glad the big top one and the middle one, as seen on the screenshot, are gone now - made the viewing page an eyesore.

Edited by Wymeswold fox

9 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

@Mark how come you got rid of the joined date on the profile last year?

I only removed it from the post area as I didn't think it was needed for every post, the amount of times a new(ish) member got grief for joining after 2015 was getting irritating though.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Have we changed font!?

Just been changing the font of a clients website and came on here - not sure if it's just my eyes or whether that font has changed on here too lol 

Edited by Fox92

Just now, Mark said:

It's the new default font so testing it out to see if everyone hated it or not. I can change it back if so

I like it. Just edited my original post to give you an idea of what weirdly just happened.

Can we please have the old laughing l.o.l emoji back if that isn't too much to ask :thumbup:. This lol is too creepy for me for some reason, don't know if its the shape of the mouth but it's just... I don't know how to say it .. *shudders*  the old one was so much better