Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Forum upgrade

That was a bizarre dream!

I was noodling around on FT and got transported into some kind of confinement zone, full of weird characters.  Just one strange thread and none of it made any sense.

Then I woke up and was back in here like nothing had changed.

Weird characters, strange threads and nothing making sense.  :ph34r:

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Out of interest, after @Izzy quoted a link to it, just looked at the 'Talking Balls' forum..

It seems that it looks quite similar to this one, although it's full of adverts at the top and is not as slick and good as this one obviously.

Edited by Wymsey

• 1 month later...
15 hours ago, Walkers said:

What happened on Tuesday to have 4000 people on the site? I swear the last record before that was the Villa semi final at 2900...

Didn't you see the posted pictures of inner circle members doing what they do?

2 hours ago, ozleicester said:

They were all of @FIF 's ghost accounts ;)lol

I barely have one account. I certainly don't have any others no matter what some people want to think.

• 2 months later...

Why's my profile name the only username in bold, at the bottom where it shows all members online, or does everyone's get bold and no one else's when they use the site (forum upgrade)?

5 minutes ago, Wymsey said:

Why's my profile name the only username in bold, at the bottom where it shows all members online, or does everyone's get bold and no one else's when they use the site (forum upgrade)?

They're onto your status as a secret agent with a mission to spread mayhem throughout the forum, so you're under special surveillance! :thumbup:

What you say is true, though - your name's the only one in bold at the bottom of my screen. Bert's is a different colour, but I think that's because he has Mod/Admin status.

:dunno:

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Alf Bentley said:

They're onto your status as a secret agent with a mission to spread mayhem throughout the forum, so you're under special surveillance! :thumbup:

What you say is true, though - your name's the only one in bold at the bottom of my screen. Bert's is a different colour, but I think that's because he has Mod/Admin status.

:dunno:

Am sure Bert is one of the top men on here.

From the screenshot below, like us, only @Countryfox is in bold - too.

Screenshot_20200505-181319.png

16 minutes ago, Wymsey said:

Am sure Bert is one of the top men on here.

From the screenshot below, like us, only @Countryfox is in bold - too.

Screenshot_20200505-181319.png

You and countryfox are +members which I think means you've donated to the forum.

23 hours ago, Webbo said:

You and countryfox are +members which I think means you've donated to the forum.

30 minutes ago, Toddybad said:

Maybe this is the route I need to go down to not get banned every week because of my "tone".

Just give me £50 Toddy ...  that’ll sort it ....   :thumbup:

11 minutes ago, Strokes said:

Just set up a new account.

No brainer ...   Toddygood ...   :thumbup:

• Like 1

On 05/05/2020 at 19:32, Webbo said:

Your answer is true but I've donated many times and mine is not in bold. Then again I don't get the advantages given to donors - well actually I don't even get the advantages given to  non-donors.

13 hours ago, FIF said:

Your answer is true but I've donated many times and mine is not in bold. Then again I don't get the advantages given to donors - well actually I don't even get the advantages given to  non-donors.

pure satire, and not based in fact at all but....

I believe it's on a insightful post to donation ratio.

I get away with paying nothing like a lot of others, you might want to treble what you contribute to cover the cost of deleting your posts and regulating your bans alone.

Edited by Manwell Pablo

52 minutes ago, RoboFox said:

I follow you two guys around the forum just for these moments. 

He’s great fun at the minute, proper unraveling.

Well that’s what I can tell from the few posts he’s aimed at me that have not been immediately deleted at least.