Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Forum upgrade

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
6 hours ago, the fox said:

I really like the new look of the forum on mobile. There are even a few options added like "add files" and a small writing to highlight when two posts have a substantial time period between them. 

Yeah the new look is smart. Is it me or does it feel faster too?

6 hours ago, the fox said:

I really like the new look of the forum on mobile. There are even a few options added like "add files" and a small writing to highlight when two posts have a substantial time period between them. 

Yeah it looks a bit neater and fresher. I thought add files had always been there though? 

2 hours ago, StanSP said:

Any chance the star can come back to signify a highly-repped post instead of the words 'popular post'? 

Was just thinking this, everything else looks great but you can no longer really tell if you've got a popping post. How else am I to seek validation from strangers online?

21 minutes ago, EnderbyFox said:

Was just thinking this, everything else looks great but you can no longer really tell if you've got a popping post. How else am I to seek validation from strangers online?

It's proving hard to get that back but I'll try

• Thanks 1

I'd like to echo the superfluous "Popular post" thing. Popular posts already have a gold border; adding a bit more text makes it needlessly busier.

But apart from that minor thing, it looks a lot better and was great before. Congrats on the work.

Just now, Fox92 said:

How?

On mobile there are 3 little dots on the top right of your post, when you click them it brings up a drop down menu that includes edit. If you're on PC then I don't know, but I assume its similar.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Kopic said:

On mobile there are 3 little dots on the top right of your post, when you click them it brings up a drop down menu that includes edit. If you're on PC then I don't know, but I assume its similar.

Ah yeah, they are there on full desktop. Cheers man.

• Like 1