Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
oxtonfox

UEFA Champions League Draw - Good or Bad

Happy with that.

I'm not saying we won't finish bottom, but i'd like to think we won't.

It's a very evenly matched group i'd say, interesting group.

I'd like to go to one away, not sure I will in reality, a) Not sure my priority will get me there, but (More probably) b) Not sure my mate will afford it. We'll see, hope I get to one, any one.

Excited now, didn't think i'd be this excited!!

Anybody know why we're away first game and also away last game? Doesn't seem fair somehow. In domestic leagues, first and last games are never both home or both away are they? Just wondered why the CL was different.

42 minutes ago, bovril said:

We're the 11th favourites to win the Champions League.

136204_banner.jpg?ver=7

Seriously?! That's bonkers. 

** Just looked on skybet, 50/1 to win the CL.

Same odds as Napoli and Sevilla(3 time europa league winners!)

17 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Anybody know why we're away first game and also away last game? Doesn't seem fair somehow. In domestic leagues, first and last games are never both home or both away are they? Just wondered why the CL was different.

Just enjoy it Muzzy!

1 minute ago, BlueBoy1 said:

Just enjoy it Muzzy!

Oh I will do mate, no doubt about it! Just curious as to why we're away both first and last games? Would have preferred home match first (points on the board, momentum etc) and home last game knowing what we need to do. I'm sure there's some logic to it! 

Archived