Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
oxtonfox

UEFA Champions League Draw - Good or Bad

1 hour ago, Ron Combo said:

Want Napoli. Selfishly of course. The fans are hospitable, trust me. It's Roma where they like to stab opposition fans in the arse. Glad to see them dumped out of the comp. De Rossi is one psycho bastard. Most Italian refs let him get away with murder.

Great pizza. Great food in general. Beautiful old city. And if it's late September early October it'll be balmy as ****.

Just trying to imagine what Forest fans felt in our situation in 1978. Must have been just as excited, though then there was no group stage of course, just straight knock out. Who did they get in the draw for the first round? Liverpool! They must have worried that their passport applications were a waste of time, and their 'european' adventure would end without even crossing the channel. Everyone thought that Liverpool would win the tie (they had just retained the European Cup, and had made a storming start to the league season, whereas Forest's title defence started very shakily).

Wonder what happened next?

(I know there's no love lost for Forest around here, but Daniel Taylor's recent book on that time is well worth reading)

16 hours ago, bovril said:

Don't care about the draw I just want you to explain to me in as much detail as possible why you chose that profile picture.

He fell in the locks out the back of his gaff in foxton , took on a lot of water and now all gingers appear to have blue hair ! 

18 hours ago, ealingfox said:

I want Leverkusen, Club Brugge and Copenhagen.

How could you forget about that Leverkusen envelope, agent ealingfox???

EDIT:

I guess it was switched by agent @Gerard then !!

19 hours ago, Gerard said:

Best

Worst

I have to say you two did terrific job out there with the draw. Don Claudio will be pleased :claudio:

I know I am! lol Round of 16, here we come !

Archived