Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
oxtonfox

UEFA Champions League Draw - Good or Bad

9 hours ago, Gerard said:
Seeding pot 1 (by association rank)[38]
Seeding pot 2
Seeding pot 3
Seeding pot 4

Note: UEFA club coefficient (CC) at the end of 2015–16 season, which is used for seeding, is listed in italics.[26][27]

What I want

Dortmund

Basel

Besiktas

What we will get

Arsenal

Spurs

Celtic

Genuinely the best and worst day ever.

We are Champions League Man, Dilly Ding Dilly Dong, but I'm already gutted at the fact I am going to miss one game already, error in booking a holiday at Half-term, rostov away that week may soften the blow lol 

And the stress of not knowing what the **** the club plan to do with tickets and trying to get myself and others to Europe is already starting to get to me.

However what a time to be alive, just the fact I have these problems is amazing, come on Leicester, get out whatever group we get so I can have at least 1 trip in 2017 as well.

14 minutes ago, Kitchandro said:

Ideal would be Dortmund, Brugge & Warsaw

Worst Napoli, Kyiv & Rostov

I need one decent place with a reasonable allocation!

Thankfully, we won't get Kyiv and Rostov together because UEFA won't draw Ukrainian and Russian teams together.

Napoli would give a decent allocation, as would Brugge. 

14 minutes ago, Kitchandro said:

Ideal would be Dortmund, Brugge & Warsaw

Worst Napoli, Kyiv & Rostov

I need one decent place with a reasonable allocation!

Kiev and Rostov won't be in the same group. However, most of us agree that a Napoli/Kiev/maybe Besiktas is the worst combo.

5 minutes ago, Bilo said:

Thankfully, we won't get Kyiv and Rostov together because UEFA won't draw Ukrainian and Russian teams together.

Napoli would give a decent allocation, as would Brugge. 

Brugge have a history of giving out allocations around 1,800. Not the best.

3 minutes ago, kingpower said:

For me I think the best draw would be:

Athletico Madrid (get revenge)

Borrussia Monchengladbach (eng vs ger)

Celtic (dubbed Battle of Britain)

Think we could qualify from that group too

nQzH3N.gif

Want Napoli. Selfishly of course. The fans are hospitable, trust me. It's Roma where they like to stab opposition fans in the arse. Glad to see them dumped out of the comp. De Rossi is one psycho bastard. Most Italian refs let him get away with murder.

1 hour ago, foxy boxing said:

has any team that is in their first season in the champions league done well? whoever we get we will be up against it, it will be a learning curve for us and one we all hope to try again

Marseille won at their first attempt

3 hours ago, Livid said:

Don't want Athletico mainly because we've been in Europe three times and been drawn with them twice already.

You know it's nailed on that we're going to draw them especially when the odds are as small as 1 in 6. Would bring back some good memories though and some bad ones!

Just remember, never, never, never get back on a coach that the club has organised for a european game. 

Archived