Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
promised land

Chelsea away 15th October

2 minutes ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

Can't believe how many people have bought tickets for this then all of a sudden can't make it. 

Tbf wasn't it moved then moved again?

I could be making that up, but I thought it had originally been moved to the Sunday and until the other week I found out it was Saturday dinner time.

It's not exactly Arsenal away last season standard of last minute changes but it could be a reason.

14 minutes ago, Matt said:

Tbf wasn't it moved then moved again?

I could be making that up, but I thought it had originally been moved to the Sunday and until the other week I found out it was Saturday dinner time.

It's not exactly Arsenal away last season standard of last minute changes but it could be a reason.

Match & Ticket details came out on 13th September (iirc)

Tickets started selling to P1's on 21st September. With P5's (150+) selling on September 30th.

Friend of mine has 2 tickets available for this game. Due to change in match day he can no longer make the game. 

Sitting with home fans though, lower tear, great seats. were originally just over 150pound per ticket, if interested or you know anyone who might be, please let me know. 

1 hour ago, HKFox said:

Friend of mine has 2 tickets available for this game. Due to change in match day he can no longer make the game. 

Sitting with home fans though, lower tear, great seats. were originally just over 150pound per ticket, if interested or you know anyone who might be, please let me know. 

Change in matchday?

8 hours ago, Russell sprout said:

Carnt say I ever heard of the game being announced for the Sunday meself,always known it was an early ko since sky announced it,and I've only known them to announce the one time ko

It was announced as a Sunday 13:30 kick-off with a caveat saying subject to change depending on CL fixtures.

We were given Copenhagen at home on the Tuesday so they simply switched us to Saturday 12:30 instead. This happened immediately after CL draw so way before tickets to Leicester fans went on sale.

Archived