Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
VinceNoir

Nintendo Switch

Im gutted i havent pre ordered. Got so much coming up i couldnt justify the price. Although on Very you can order and not pay for the first 12 months i almost did it but i reckon this will come down in price in a few months.

For now ill trade games in and get Zelda on the Wii U. TBH Zelda is the only game i want so i am best to get it for Wii U and wait to see if more games are released for the Switch that will make me buy it. Im really hoping for another Metroid game. The Metroid Prime series was brilliant on the Wii

1 minute ago, kingcarr21 said:

Im gutted i havent pre ordered. Got so much coming up i couldnt justify the price. Although on Very you can order and not pay for the first 12 months i almost did it but i reckon this will come down in price in a few months.

For now ill trade games in and get Zelda on the Wii U. TBH Zelda is the only game i want so i am best to get it for Wii U and wait to see if more games are released for the Switch that will make me buy it. Im really hoping for another Metroid game. The Metroid Prime series was brilliant on the Wii

That's how I am with the switch, I quite fancy a new Nintendo But it needs at least 2 Mario games and one of those must be mario kart.. Donkey kong would be nice, and something else completely different.

22 minutes ago, Beliall said:

That's how I am with the switch, I quite fancy a new Nintendo But it needs at least 2 Mario games and one of those must be mario kart.. Donkey kong would be nice, and something else completely different.

I think Mario Odysey (if thats how u spell it) Looks good but for me its only that and Zelda i would be interested in. At the moment there just isnt enough games to warrant me buying one.

If i see an awesome Mario Kart (not 8 Deluxe), a Metroid game, a Paper Mario game (that series is really good), a good JRPG (Would love a game like Skies of Arcadia) and a Super Smash Bros i would buy it.

In fact get me a new Diddy Kong Racing. What a racer that was 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Sportlad said:

Just needs some decent third-party support really. Nintendo always make quality titles themselves but if there's no support elsewhere, the console won't have legs.

Well maybe not main games, but they are getting major support from the indie developers.

Mixed to positive reviews for the system so far. Left joy-con issue appears to be a serious flaw! 

On the other hand, Zelda currently has a Metascore of 98 based on 52 reviews! Sounds like a classic is about to be born. 

4 minutes ago, kingcarr21 said:

I've pre ordered Zelda on the Wii U. Due for delivery tomorrow. I am on a course all next week so this will get smashed

Nice one! I'm collecting it at midnight tonight and got the day off tomorrow, so should have three full days to get some serious hours in :D

6 minutes ago, VinceNoir said:

Nice one! I'm collecting it at midnight tonight and got the day off tomorrow, so should have three full days to get some serious hours in :D

Awesome. Absolutely love the Zelda series. Just been reading reviews and this looks simply stunning.

36 minutes ago, VinceNoir said:

Mixed to positive reviews for the system so far. Left joy-con issue appears to be a serious flaw! 

On the other hand, Zelda currently has a Metascore of 98 based on 52 reviews! Sounds like a classic is about to be born. 

98 in this day and age is incredible.

I'm not convinced about the system as a whole though and as I have Wii U I think i'll get it on that. 

I picked it up at midnight. It's a lovely piece of hardware and looks and feels much better than the clunky Wii U Gamepad. And it's unbelievably small! About three or four times smaller than Xbox One.

Zelda is absolutely breathtaking and I'm only 2-3 hours in 

Edited by VinceNoir
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, VinceNoir said:

I picked it up at midnight. It's a lovely piece of hardware and looks and feels much better than the clunky Wii U Gamepad. And it's unbelievably small! About three or four times smaller than Xbox One.

Zelda is absolutely breathtaking and I'm only 2-3 hours in 

Hoping my Wii U copy is delivered today. I will probably end up buying the Switch at a later date with Zelda as well lol 

Let me know how you get on later today. A proper day 1 review

The rave reviews for the new Zelda title plus the trailers online have me seriously pondering a move for the Nintendo Switch.

A bit like when I tried my hands on a Gamecube because of Metroid Prime all these years ago. Tempted.

1 hour ago, MC Prussian said:

The rave reviews for the new Zelda title plus the trailers online have me seriously pondering a move for the Nintendo Switch.

A bit like when I tried my hands on a Gamecube because of Metroid Prime all these years ago. Tempted.

Metroid Prime what a game. Gamecube did have some decent games on it

4 minutes ago, Phube said:

:cry:

Possibly the most annoying thing ever when that happens

I remember ordering my PSVR with the PS4 camera, The headset got delivered, but not the camera, rang tesco and they reckoned I wouldn't get the camera for another two days!

I cancelled the camera, kept the headset and then just went down argos the same day and bought a camera

27 minutes ago, kingcarr21 said:

That is devastating. Did you order them all seperate or something?

Accesories from Nintendo UK, games and console from Amazon. Amazon split the games and consoles deliveries...

EDIT: It's here!!!!! :scarf:

• Like 1