Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Trump Triumphs

In another twist to this whole golden shower episode, it's now being claimed that the whole thing was part of a fanfiction joke created on 4chan, and was sent to Rick Wilson of the British Intelligence Agency and noted NeverTrumper as a joke. It's since made it in to the CIA's official report (new and improved) with a Russian spy angle lol 

Just now, Darkon84 said:

In another twist to this whole golden shower episode, it's now being claimed that the whole thing was part of a fanfiction joke created on 4chan, and was sent to Rick Wilson of the British Intelligence Agency and noted NeverTrumper as a joke. It's since made it in to the CIA's official report (new and improved) with a Russian spy angle lol 

Yeah, that part might not be true, but it could also be true. No one has said, "he isn't the sort of man to do that sort of thing", "I can't see Donald doing that, it would be so out of character"... 

Penthouse has said they will give $1m for the video, I am sure you could get more for it (not you, I don't think YOU have it!).

18 minutes ago, Merging Cultures said:

Yeah, that part might not be true, but it could also be true. No one has said, "he isn't the sort of man to do that sort of thing", "I can't see Donald doing that, it would be so out of character"... 

Penthouse has said they will give $1m for the video, I am sure you could get more for it (not you, I don't think YOU have it!).

Haha who really knows what is and isn't true regarding a lot of this lately. All of it regarding the CIA just seems to be going on someone's word at the moment. It does seem quite an odd thing to occur, if true though, considering he doesn't even like shaking hands due to the prospect of germs & bacteria etc.

Oh trust me, if I actually had it, I'd be collecting far more than $1m, that's for sure!

I think for now, we just have to get the popcorn out and wait to see what the hell's going to happen....is it real? Is it one last attempt to smear the man to prevent him taking office? Who knows, but it's pretty entertaining!

3 minutes ago, Darkon84 said:

Haha who really knows, what is and isn't true, regarding a lot of this lately. All of it regarding the CIA just seems to be going on someone's word at the moment. It does seem quite an odd thing to occur, if true though, considering he doesn't even like shaking hands due to the prospect of germs & bacteria etc.

Oh trust me, if I actually had it, I'd be collecting far more than $1m, that's for sure!

I think for now, we just have to get the popcorn out and wait to see what the hell's going to happen....is it real? Is it one last attempt to smear the man to prevent him taking office? Who knows, but it's pretty entertaining!

Yep, it's hilarious. Even if it isn't true, to see him meltdown so spectacularly is amazing. He really is so thin skinned.

Yeah, it's a laugh that the thin skinned egomaniac is tweeting like a 13 year old girl, in response to a scandal about his relationship to the spies of a hostile power.

He gets the nuclear codes next week.

:unsure:

It's surely nonsense, but they'll get some milage out of it as they probably knew he would make it worse, Cameron showed exactly how to handle something like this, it's like the old Andrew Jackson quote, it's something like "We can't get away with calling him a pig fcuker, but by god let's make him deny it".

That said, he might well enjoy a golden shower, we already know he likes taking a shit in the lift.:ph34r:

Image result for trump farage

6 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

Yeah, it's a laugh that the thin skinned egomaniac is tweeting like a 13 year old girl, in response to a scandal about his relationship to the spies of a hostile power.

The guy has totally re-written the rules of politics so it's not a surprise.

In the campaign he stood on a stage and spoke about the size of his penis, I'm certain that's a first for a major World leader.

3 minutes ago, MattP said:

In the campaign he stood on a stage and spoke about the size of his penis, I'm certain that's a first for a major World leader.

I heard Diane Abbot say Jeremy Corbyn has a huge mandate.

Although he's not a major world leader.

6 minutes ago, MattP said:

The guy has totally re-written the rules of politics so it's not a surprise.

I think Merkel did that once.

13 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

I am sure he will be inaugurated, but I am sure he won't last long. And the damage this is doing to the Republicans is funny.

3 minutes ago, Merging Cultures said:

William McKinley (the 25th President)

John F. Kennedy (the 35th President)

Donald J Trump (the 45th President)

Just letting you know in advance it'll not be the security services that do it, it'll be the sole work of one crazed gunman who will be shot at the scene.

2 minutes ago, Swan Lesta said:

Just letting you know in advance it'll not be the security services that do it, it'll be the sole work of one crazed gunman who will be shot at the scene.

The security services wouldn't want to kill Trump anyway, he gets along with all of the "intelligence" community. He never has a bad word to say about them.

Just now, Merging Cultures said:

The security services wouldn't want to kill Trump anyway, he gets along with all of the "intelligence" community. He never has a bad word to say about them.

He's gonna find out pretty soon about the dirt they have on him that wasn't used against him during the campaign and held back for future insurance. 

4 hours ago, Webbo said:

Come on Matt, if it's true, and probably even if it isn't, he's going to suffer for this.  I'll still laugh.

On the plus side now it's out in the open its lost its black mail value.

The golden shower video doesn't feature a black male, does it?

That would be one way of repairing Trump's reputation as a racially divisive figure, I suppose.... :ph34r:

Archived