Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Trump Triumphs

I wouldn't want to be Christopher Steele now either, brave man to do this against Russia in 2017.

The fal out from this is going to be pretty big, Ben Smith (Buzzfeed editor) has now said he doubts the story, had no evidence for it and probably never will, yet decided to go ahead and print it anyway. Buzzfeed are going to need some pretty deep pockets once this is over, if the media is going to lecture people about fake news it's going to have to be a bit more responsible in future,

Even the Clinton supporting press have turned on them.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/how-buzzfeed-crossed-the-line-in-publishing-salacious-dossier-on-trump/2017/01/11/957b59f6-d801-11e6-9a36-1d296534b31e_story.html?utm_term=.65a2987da6e4

19 hours ago, davieG said:

What's  more scary Trump or Pence as President? 

Pence is almost verging on the Westborough Baptist with some of his views so I'd probably go for him.

As amusing as it was, the whole Trump shutting down the CNN reporter is worrying. You can't just ignore particular media outlets because they don't fit your agenda or have negative things to say about you, that's where freedom of the press is at threat. 

Watching the Daily Politics is very interesting.

The scenario is pretty interesting, apparantly Christopher Steele was good friends with Alexander Litvinenko, so he might have been deciding to go after Putin and Trump in one go. Tim Marshall was just talking about the first time he went to Russian as a 30 year old journalist, on his first night a prostitute was sent to his room and he had to slam the door shut, everyone gets the same treatment just in case one day you do become famous and they can use it.

If I was Steele I'd be making my own cups of tea from now on.

I wouldn't want to be Christopher Steele now either, brave man to do this against Russia in 2017.

The fal out from this is going to be pretty big, Ben Smith (Buzzfeed editor) has now said he doubts the story, had no evidence for it and probably never will, yet decided to go ahead and print it anyway. Buzzfeed are going to need some pretty deep pockets once this is over, if the media is going to lecture people about fake news it's going to have to be a bit more responsible in future,

Even the Clinton supporting press have turned on them.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/how-buzzfeed-crossed-the-line-in-publishing-salacious-dossier-on-trump/2017/01/11/957b59f6-d801-11e6-9a36-1d296534b31e_story.html?utm_term=.65a2987da6e4

The unfortunate thing is that this was only part of the report. It seems to have overshadowed the information about Trump and his team having links to Putin and Russia.

Huge coup for Michael Gove in The Times tomorrow, first UK interview with Trump.

All systems go for a trade deal as well, back of the queue? Up yours Obama.

4 minutes ago, Sharpe's Fox said:

A trade deal that will be ten times worse than TTIP. Trump's team will butcher us.

Good to see some positivity. 

Archived