Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NewquayFox

ACON 2017

13 minutes ago, Stevosevic said:

Said this in another thread but no reason they shouldn't play on Friday.

Fly tomorrow, rest Wednesday, light train on Thursday. No jetlag

I wish but I doubt they will play on Friday. 

They will be rested for Burnley.

1 minute ago, Manwell Pablo said:

4-1? Thought this Zimbabwe team were good?

You are enjoying this, aren't you?. :dry:. I am starting to hate football. Both my national team and club are dreadful. But, at least my national team can pass the ball and create an attack.

1 minute ago, the fox said:

You are enjoying this, aren't you?. :dry:. I am starting to hate football. Both my national team and club are dreadful. But, at least my national team can pass the ball and create an attack.

Create an attack against....Zimbabwe?

Just now, rico said:

Slimani just scored from Mahrez cross

Will be the most likely way we will scores goals this season, that's why I think reverting to a 4-4-2 with Mahrez and Albrighton whipping crosses in, is our best chance of scoring, especially if we don't sign a number 10. Vardy running the channels like he did last season, with Slimani staying more central. 

Has anyone been watching how Amartey has been getting on at CB for Ghana? I know they had two 1-0 wins, but wondered if anyone actually watched the games.

Like the idea of him becoming a CB for us, just because of his age and energy but it's a risk due to the quality of this league and I would prefer to sign a couple of seasoned CB's first. 

Certainly could be a better option than persisting with Morgan and Huth though, especially if he looks decent there for Ghana. 

1 minute ago, STUHILL said:

Will be the most likely way we will scores goals this season, that's why I think reverting to a 4-4-2 with Mahrez and Albrighton whipping crosses in, is our best chance of scoring, especially if we don't sign a number 10. Vardy running the channels like he did last season, with Slimani staying more central. 

4-4-2 is dead and buried. Who's going to play up with Slim? Shinji? Who's gonna cover for the 2 CB? Ndidi? The guy just came in. Want to see Mahrez get the ball in his own half with three plays at his neck again? How many pigeons and spectators does Albrighton shoot down before putting one decent cross in the box?

No, 4-3-3 all the way with gray on the left, Riyad on the right and Slim up front. Hopefully Drinkwater will step up now.

Archived