Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NewquayFox

ACON 2017

10 minutes ago, MattP said:

If you aren't tossing crosses into Slimani he looks ridiculously average. 

I love to know what percentage of his goals are scored with head, it would be way above average. 

Be a bonus to have them both back from Burnley, they struggle to defend crosses.

Ridiculous amount for sporting last season, something like 2/3s. For us it's not even more think every one bar one pen.

Algeria eerily played a LOT like Leicester City does these days. Long balls and a lack of creativity with some very bad defensive errors. And you know what? That actually makes me feel more comfortable about Leicester because it shows that even a big team (Algeria) will lose games with a bad game plan like that. At the end of the day though it falls on coaching to figure out why it happens and fix it. For me it's clear now, Kante was the reason we won games last year. Like it or not we held the ball just enough to be a great team. Today we lost that and are poor. Simple stuff.

7 minutes ago, ZeGuy said:

Who's that belgian coach they have? I thought it was the Gourcuff frenchman. Did they dropped him too?

1 minute ago, ZeGuy said:

Can't believe it's the same team we struggled against in WC 2014. What did happen?

Gourcuff left right in the middle of World Cup qualification and right before the African Cup. This is a case of bad coaching coming at a really bad time. I'm sure they'll pick up again but its sad for them because it came at such a crucial period.

lol Senegal showing how tough it is to play against Zimbabwe.

What a rollercoaster few years for Riyad

Algeria have turned from an exciting up and coming team on the international stage to pretty poor, Leicester turn from a well oiled machine into...whatever it is we are now.

5 minutes ago, filbertway said:

lol Senegal showing how tough it is to play against Zimbabwe.

What a rollercoaster few years for Riyad

Algeria have turned from an exciting up and coming team on the international stage to pretty poor, Leicester turn from a well oiled machine into...whatever it is we are now.

behave mate, I'm sure the amazing talents of one of the most improved and up and coming nations in world football are just giving them a head start so they come back and take the piss.

3 hours ago, USFox said:

Algeria eerily played a LOT like Leicester City does these days. Long balls and a lack of creativity with some very bad defensive errors. And you know what? That actually makes me feel more comfortable about Leicester because it shows that even a big team (Algeria) will lose games with a bad game plan like that. At the end of the day though it falls on coaching to figure out why it happens and fix it. For me it's clear now, Kante was the reason we won games last year. Like it or not we held the ball just enough to be a great team. Today we lost that and are poor. Simple stuff.

At this point i stopped reading

Great news about Mahrez and Slim coming back early. Also heard from an ITK buddy that Nigeria pair Musa and Ndidi are being allowed to fly back mid tournament to play against Southampton on Saturday. Nigeria have been really good like that during this AFCON.  

1 hour ago, funkyrobot said:

Great news about Mahrez and Slim coming back early. Also heard from an ITK buddy that Nigeria pair Musa and Ndidi are being allowed to fly back mid tournament to play against Southampton on Saturday. Nigeria have been really good like that during this AFCON.  

They'll be suffering from joke lag....

Archived