Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

FAO whoever banned me

Why? Because we disagreed? (I presume the Vardy thread).

Grow up.

This is a forum. What is the point in it if people cannot agree and disagree?

If you're like this on a forum  then I'd hate for you to be actually stood next to me at a game. 

Wasn't anything bad, anything horrible, anything that'd be classed as "abuse".... Me and maddog were disagreeing with others - one of which is admin (stansp) - and then we get banned. For that?

You take your admin jobs way to serious.

I've actually posted worse than that and nothing ever happened.

Just now, Fox92 said:

Wasn't anything bad, anything horrible, anything that'd be classed as "abuse".... Me and another user with disagreeing with users - one of which is admin (stansp) - and then I get banned. For that.

Take your admin jobs way to serious.

Probably butt hurt, once your on the payroll here you will do anything to protect the precious site revenue.

Most moderator decisions that are made are as a direct result of someone using the report post feature, have you seen how many posts are made? They can't all be reviewed.

If you see something that is racist or something then don't just moan that "my post wasn't as bad as that post" try reporting it and highlighting it. 

1 minute ago, DB11 said:

Most moderator decisions that are made are as a direct result of someone using the report post feature, have you seen how many posts are made? They can't all be reviewed.

If you see something that is racist or something then don't just moan that "my post wasn't as bad as that post" try reporting it and highlighting it. 

I've never reported anybody and don't intent too. I accept everybody is opinionated on here - some more than others and I probably fall into that.

For someone to report my  post(s) in that thread (and then action is taken against it) is laughable. I suggest that person doesn't use a forum if he can't accept someone else criticising a player.

5 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

I've never reported anybody and don't intent too. I accept everybody is opinionated on here - some more than others and I probably fall into that.

For someone to report my  post(s) in that thread (and then action is taken against it) is laughable. I suggest that person doesn't use a forum if he can't accept someone else criticising a player.

Note to self, can call Fox92 a massive bell end and get away with it. 

I'm regularly banned from this forum for trivial stuff.

I recently had a few days ban for saying "I'm sick of this foum being miserable". Got 3 days ban and a warning point as well as a lovely message from Mark. " If you're sick of the forum have a break from it instead of moaning about it - easy. "

lol 

I got banned for a month and not sure why / what post it was for! Would be nice to at least be given an explanation each time if you're going to be banned, especially for that long.

Then some people seem able to post utter drivel continuously and take things personally when anyone doesn't agree with them! Oh well, at least 90% of people on here are half decent.

3 hours ago, Fox92 said:

Wasn't anything bad, anything horrible, anything that'd be classed as "abuse".... Me and maddog were disagreeing with others - one of which is admin (stansp) - and then we get banned. For that?

You take your admin jobs way to serious.

I've actually posted worse than that and nothing ever happened.

err,

1) your ban had nothing to do with me

2) I didn't even know you got banned

3) i barely have any admin privileges lol 

I actually didn't mind the debate we were having lol. If it gets too heated or I cba to argue any more (with anyone), I will just stop and move on to something else lol 

3 hours ago, AKCJ said:

I'm regularly banned from this forum for trivial stuff.

I recently had a few days ban for saying "I'm sick of this foum being miserable". Got 3 days ban and a warning point as well as a lovely message from Mark. " If you're sick of the forum have a break from it instead of moaning about it - easy. "

lol 

Or use homophobic remarks :ph34r:

1 hour ago, StanSP said:

err,

1) your ban had nothing to do with me

2) I didn't even know you got banned

3) i barely have any admin privileges lol 

I actually didn't mind the debate we were having lol. If it gets too heated or I cba to argue any more (with anyone), I will just stop and move on to something else lol 

Apologies then. 

Stand by my point though. (Excluding my bit about you).

Archived