Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vacamion

President Trump & the USA

5 minutes ago, leicsmac said:

And Congress quietly passed a bill today keeping the ban on federal research into gun casualties.

It's absolutely ridiculous.

The entire machinations of government have been bought lock, stock and barrel (pun intended) by the NRA. 

There's a huge majority for strengthened gun controls yet they never, ever get passed.

This sort of thing is exactly why there need to be limits on financial donations and lobbying in every country.

4 minutes ago, toddybad said:

It's absolutely ridiculous.

The entire machinations of government have been bought lock, stock and barrel (pun intended) by the NRA. 

There's a huge majority for strengthened gun controls yet they never, ever get passed.

This sort of thing is exactly why there need to be limits on financial donations and lobbying in every country.

Everyone talks about getting money out of politics in the US, but no one seems to want to actually do it.

Guest FriendlyRam

Trump is in bed with Putin and that's been confirmed for months now. but this is shameful tbh, he (trump) doesn't care now does he? he's pretty much stuck two fingers up at all of the US allies imo.

Guest FriendlyRam

He simply tweeted "witch hunt" this morning lol well that's that sorted then we can't question that gospel truth

He proper wants to fire Mueller, but I think he'll have someone else do it. 

4 minutes ago, FriendlyRam said:

He simply tweeted "witch hunt" this morning lol well that's that sorted then we can't question that gospel truth

He proper wants to fire Mueller, but I think he'll have someone else do it. 

The beautiful thing is that if he does, all it will do will make him look extra guilty.

7 minutes ago, leicsmac said:

The beautiful thing is that if he does, all it will do will make him look extra guilty.

When push comes to shove I dont think the republicans have the balls to impeach him and he senses it. I could see him making it happen.

10 minutes ago, Jattdogg said:

When push comes to shove I dont think the republicans have the balls to impeach him and he senses it. I could see him making it happen.

I agree that they don't, but all of this adds up to him losing in 2020 anyway.

29 minutes ago, Jattdogg said:

A link like that is what we are taught not to click on. We might get infected with trumpware and never be able to tell the truth again. :(

Weird thing is it didn’t work in here and wouldn’t let me delete it in edit. 

Donald spyware. 

2 minutes ago, leicsmac said:

I agree that they don't, but all of this adds up to him losing in 2020 anyway.

Really on the fence about that. His base loves him and so far i havent seen a legit democrat who is leaps and bounds above hillary/bernie that will engage dem voters and those on the fence with republicans.

I hope that the "damage" he has caused will change things but if nothing ever comes from the mueller probe it will only embolden his supporters (and possibly republicans who hate him but have no balls to fight back at him).

Guest FriendlyRam

He also talks about scrapping term limits as well, after the Chinese did he was talking about they might do it. so we could end up with a crime family holding onto power similar to Putin. If they really want rid now is the time to do it, because they may not get another chance if he gets back in in 2020. 

7 minutes ago, Jattdogg said:

Really on the fence about that. His base loves him and so far i havent seen a legit democrat who is leaps and bounds above hillary/bernie that will engage dem voters and those on the fence with republicans.

I hope that the "damage" he has caused will change things but if nothing ever comes from the mueller probe it will only embolden his supporters (and possibly republicans who hate him but have no balls to fight back at him).

The good thing is that he not only needs his base to turn out, he needs the Dem base to stay away, like they did in 2016. The few special elections that have taken place since have shown that the Dem base intend to do no such thing.

Of course, this isn't a certainty and the midterms coming up later this year will tell us a lot more.

6 minutes ago, FriendlyRam said:

He also talks about scrapping term limits as well, after the Chinese did he was talking about they might do it. so we could end up with a crime family holding onto power similar to Putin. If they really want rid now is the time to do it, because they may not get another chance if he gets back in in 2020. 

Thankfully he would need an Amendment for that, which would need two-thirds in both houses of Congress. The Repubs (even if all of them go along with it) don't have that majority now, let alone after later this year when the elections are up.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, leicsmac said:

They'd have to impeach him if he did that.

That's what Nixon did.