Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vacamion

President Trump & the USA

2 minutes ago, Innovindil said:

Honestly don't know. Any chance you could explain? 

It's actually an honest question, rather than rhetorical this time.

There seems to be some targetted domestic terrorism going on here and we've heard nothing at all. I don't get why.

1 minute ago, leicsmac said:

It's actually an honest question, rather than rhetorical this time.

There seems to be some targetted domestic terrorism going on here and we've heard nothing at all. I don't get why.

Ah, my mistake. 

Got no idea. Seems oddly random. You'd think if someone was doing something this sick to make a point, the least they'd actually do was make a sodding point. :sleep:

Guest FriendlyRam

Apparently called Putin to congratulate him and they talked Syria and Ukraine, never mentioned the poisoning. Can this w***** make it anymore obvious he's in Putins back pocket? very much on his side that is for sure. Scum!

2 hours ago, Innovindil said:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-43484386

The suspected bomber has apparently blew himself up. 

Wonder if we'll ever find out why the hell he was doing it. 

2 hours ago, DanNDH88 said:

Sounds personal if he was sending individuals bombs in the mail

Yeah, it sounds targetted, but then one of them was a tripwire that seems to just have caught the first poor sods that triggered it. Tbh given that the targets were all black or Hispanic I don't think hate crime can be ruled out.

And I take back what I said before - Trump did remark previously on the "very sick individual or individuals" who were doing this, so fair enough.

19 minutes ago, leicsmac said:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-43512175

Introducing the new national security advisor after McMaster got the boot. Seems like an...interesting guy.

Honestly, my greatest fear is that Trump might try to start a war in North Korea or Iran to improve his popularity (everyone loves a war-time president). Bolton posted an OP-ED in the WSJ a month ago advocating for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea before they can develop ballistic missiles and nuclear technology to strike the United States.Now the guy is the national security adviser. Not to mention he was a huge advocate of the war in Iraq because of Saddam's "WMDs." 

13 minutes ago, Detroit Blues said:

Honestly, my greatest fear is that Trump might try to start a war in North Korea or Iran to improve his popularity (everyone loves a war-time president). Bolton posted an OP-ED in the WSJ a month ago advocating for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea before they can develop ballistic missiles and nuclear technology to strike the United States.Now the guy is the national security adviser. Not to mention he was a huge advocate of the war in Iraq because of Saddam's "WMDs." 

Yep.

The only voice of reason left among the hawks right now is Mattis.

On 22/03/2018 at 15:11, Bobby Hundreds said:

Did Trump just offer Joe Biden out? lol 

Yep and Biden was also up for it :). With a combined age of 146 presumably it would need to be short rounds. Donald " the anti Hispanic causing panic" Trump Vs Joe "Bonecrusher" Biden  

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, leicsmac said:

Also:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-43526413

March is today...not sure how much it will actually achieve in terms of longterm results, but it's still good to see.

It will achieve nothing.

75% of americans could agree and yet the NRA would line some pockets, support some campaigns finances and they would point to the 2nd amendment and repeat.

Americans wont ever move forward when they are stuck in the past.

Lost cause.

Also, this is not just on trump as other presidents and politicians etc have failed to act.

Edited by Jattdogg

23 minutes ago, Jattdogg said:

It will achieve nothing.

75% of americans could agree and yet the NRA would line some pockets, support some campaigns finances and they would point to the 2nd amendment and repeat.

Americans wont ever move forward when they are stuck in the past.

Lost cause.

Also, this is not just on trump as other presidents and politicians etc have failed to act.

I'd like to play the idealist on this one and say that the backlash this time is rather different to other incidents of a similar type in the past in that it isn't going away...but yes, the NRA have real lobbying power and that's damn difficult to overcome.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, leicsmac said:

I'd like to play the idealist on this one and say that the backlash this time is rather different to other incidents of a similar type in the past in that it isn't going away...but yes, the NRA have real lobbying power and that's damn difficult to overcome.

I dont disagree. I just find it hard to see how they will win this one. 

One  can only hope the younger generation never lets this go as they will all be voting age this year or within the next 2 to 3 years. 

3 hours ago, yorkie1999 said:

Should help! ffs, next they'll progress to catapults and bows and arrows.

https://news.sky.com/story/buckets-of-rocks-placed-in-pennsylvanian-schools-to-thwart-mass-shootings-11302473

Stupid is as stupid does.

At least the students know where to go when they are in a fight with another student and want to smash someones face in.

Heck lets give them bazookas and nukes. All about amendment rights dog.

Edited by Jattdogg