Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Statue Petition.

9 minutes ago, jonthefox said:

Instead of fishing for rep points, maybe you could come up with a solution then. If you have one, I'm all ears.

So commenting that a sponsored statue is tacky is now fishing for reps? lol

The club do one in a few years when the dust has settled. Sorted.

On 2/23/2017 at 21:13, fazzyfox said:

If the club don't do it then sod it we'll do it ourselves, can't be too difficult, a manakin, a cement mixer, a few trowels and some beers we'll soon knock something up.

Are you my cousin John? Haven't seen you since my sun room fell on my head.

13 minutes ago, lcfc81 said:

http://m.leicestermercury.co.uk/fans-unite-in-hope-of-raising-10-000-for-a-claudio-ranieri-statue/story-30162853-detail/story.html

looks like someone has set it up,

think they might need more than £10,000 but I don't know a lot about commissioning statues!

You can't stand still on these things . . . :whistle:

11 hours ago, dylanlegend said:

I agree with this in a few years time but FFS not now, why is this petition even begun now?

Seriously- do we support Ranieri or do we support Leicester!?!?

I support Leicester 

but strangely I also recognise what the great Claudio achieved with our wonderful club. :D

22 minutes ago, worthosoriginals said:

The best season in 133 years you silly tart. 

He will know be known as the man who had the worst season, so the two cancel each out. 

If he was really that important to the club then why was he fired? How do you explain this season?

We gonna have one for the chairman then ?? Perhaps Pearson walsh and shakey should get one as well ?? After all it was their team and his money that made it all possible..

Raneri just got lucky big time, jumped in the driving seat, steered it round the corner and over the finishing line,, that is all ,,,pumped them full of kind words and massaged there massive egos.. Now I'm not saying Pearson would have won the prem, but would Ranieri have even stood a chance if he hadn't come in behind Pearson,, quite simple "NO HE WOULDNT"

Archived