Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Statue Petition.

1 hour ago, Bob Weasel Fox said:

Oh dear oh dear lol

some of our "fan" base lol

we win the title once in 133 years and it's suddenly somebody else's team and all others deserve recognition apart from the man who masterminded it all lol

ffs lol 

I am so sick and tired of this 

20 hours ago, GloverFox said:

.... suspended like a flying God twenty foot over the centre-circle .... then if nothing else it would stop that bloody helicopter landing in the ground!!!!

Good idea, it may also provide goal assists if positioned there from Huth and Morgans 'passes'.

4 hours ago, Fox92 said:

We need a statue right outside the ground. (A trio like Manchester United have).

Walsh, Ranieri and Lineker. There's the statue let's get it done.

Just Ranieri for me. Walsh and Lineker heroes but last year stands head and shoulders above anything else we've ever known. 

On 24/02/2017 at 18:31, Captain... said:

This kind of stuff is for the end of the season now is the time to support the people that can turn this season around. The players and the club need to feel our love and support not just CR.

Completely agree!

5 hours ago, Kalacs_Orthopedic_Shoe said:

Just seen on twitter, with no source mind you, someone saying Claudio has donated half of his 3m settlement to the Foxes Foundation?

Anyone know anymore?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

It's the sort of thing the great man would do in fairness. Wouldn't surprise me

I'd say hold fire for now.

We have a big relegation battle on our hands and it's important we get behind this current team and settle ourselves as a Premier League club first and foremost.

When the plans do come across I'd like to actually see us develop the whole of the outside of the ground. I feel like we lack an identity to our stadium and for people visiting, you want them to really feel like this is the home of Leicester City Football Club.

Other grounds you go to like Anfield with the Shankly Gates, Old Trafford with the holy trinity statue/Busby babes. You feel a sense of history walking around there.

I actually miss having the big pictures of Lineker etc outside when it was the Walkers. Would like to see something similar return.

Claudio definitely deserves a statue for his feat, but I'd love the club to take the opportunity to honour some of the others too - Martin O'Neill, Arthur Chandler etc

(I'm open to the idea of the Ranieri Stand too by the way!)

But whatever happens, it would only be fitting if Claudio is there in person to unveil it himself. One last time for us to say thank you and as his dream goes - he'd be cemented with Leicester City forever and ever :)

But as I've said, we don't wanna be doing that as a Championship club. Let's sort ourselves out, weather this storm as we've done many times before, and when the time's right, we'll give our hero the send off he deserves :claudio:

Far too soon for a statue, ridiculous in fact.

Lets wait about three years when he can come back and unveil it outside the ground and we can remissness about the time he managed us to the title and conveniently forget this sorry episode on how it all ended. 

4 hours ago, Gerard said:

Far too soon for a statue, ridiculous in fact.

Lets wait about three years when he can come back and unveil it outside the ground and we can remissness about the time he managed us to the title and conveniently forget this sorry episode on how it all ended. 

I'm not sure it matters when it's done, it won't be anytime soon so to plan for it now it might happen in 1/2/3 years anyway? :unsure:

Archived