Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Cheltenham Festival 2017.

Not best pleased that Moon Racer is going for the Champion Hurdle, fancied it very strongly for the Supreme but not quite sure it has enough for the Champion to beat some of the more experienced horses. I was banking on that to get my week off to a flyer. Supreme is a muddler now, can't be having Melon at the prices, but surely something will improve past Ballyandy?

Anyway, my ante post L31 from a few weeks or so back is:

Neptune: Neon Wolf

Stayers: UnowhatImeanharry

Triumph: Defi Du Seuil

Albert Bartlett: Death Duty

Foxhunters: On The Fringe.

10 hours ago, Hirsty The Blue 94 said:

Not best pleased that Moon Racer is going for the Champion Hurdle, fancied it very strongly for the Supreme but not quite sure it has enough for the Champion to beat some of the more experienced horses. I was banking on that to get my week off to a flyer. Supreme is a muddler now, can't be having Melon at the prices, but surely something will improve past Ballyandy?

Anyway, my ante post L31 from a few weeks or so back is:

Neptune: Neon Wolf

Stayers: UnowhatImeanharry

Triumph: Defi Du Seuil

Albert Bartlett: Death Duty

Foxhunters: On The Fringe.

I like the look of that, but maybe that's down to being all over Neon Wolf in several bets, singles acca's etc the Same with DDS, can't see past UNWIMH either although I've got a load of e/w bets in that race as well, due the rest of the filed being 8s and over.

And i've got a Death Duty, On the Fringe and Battleford in an e/w treble on the Friday. Infact I may just look at the odds for that as a L31 as well.

10 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

PS.

Does anyone know any pubs in town who show the coverage, thinking I can get into Leicester after lunch and watch it before the game tuesday.

That sports bar place near Belvoir street 

1 hour ago, Bayfox said:

PS.

Does anyone know any pubs in town who show the coverage, thinking I can get into Leicester after lunch and watch it before the game tuesday.

Pretty sure the standard will have it on

3 hours ago, Bayfox said:

PS.

surely anybody pub with a tele will show it, its on itv and it's not like there's anything better to show at 2 o'clock on a tuesday 

1 minute ago, Bert said:

Ruby to ride Crack Mome instead of Melon? 

think I saw he'd confirmed to ride Melon. 

chtibello has had to be overpriced in the champion. beaten MTOY twice this season, finished 5 and then just 1 length behind yanworth and had a wind op to prep for this race. 

and if you go back further in the form he form he was within a length of altior in a hurdle race last season. 

1 hour ago, ScouseFox said:

surely anybody pub with a tele will show it, its on itv and it's not like there's anything better to show at 2 o'clock on a tuesday 

You'd think but the parcel yard isn't showing it and that's normally my 1st port of call and with the Swan closing after tomorrow not sure if it's worth heading there as I guess they have ran stock down. 

Other than the barley mow and Kings on match days I hardly go out in town. But was thinking I'm better off getting in town early as I'm off. Rather than watching in the local then having to get to town after.

5 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

You'd think but the parcel yard isn't showing it and that's normally my 1st port of call and with the Swan closing after tomorrow not sure if it's worth heading there as I guess they have ran stock down. 

Other than the barley mow and Kings on match days I hardly go out in town. But was thinking I'm better off getting in town early as I'm off. Rather than watching in the local then having to get to town after.

The last Plantagenet is usually full off piss stained soaks, that like to gamble their giro away. I'd guess it would be on in there.

7 minutes ago, Strokes said:

The last Plantagenet is usually full off piss stained soaks, that like to gamble their giro away. I'd guess it would be on in there.

Yeah think I'll give that a miss lol

Not to offend any piss stained giro claimers on Foxestalk :ph34r:

Maybe at home is the best option with a few of the lads who are done early.

3 minutes ago, Lcfc_lass10 said:

Finishing around lunch tomorrow so will be staying in town. Going to try The Bowling Green, they should have it on. 

Thought you would have tifo prep to do lol

I'll try find out if they are showing it.

9 minutes ago, Lcfc_lass10 said:

Not until early evening :thumbup:

Let me know if you manage to find out!

I'll have to call them. The Twitter link still takes you too polar bear page and hasn't been used since September 2015.

Gonna do a foxestalk lucky 15 first 4 people to choose a horse from 

130 - Supreme Novice MELON

250 - Ultima Handicap Chase

330 - Champion Hurdle YANWORTH

530 - Close Brothers Novice

You can only choose one horse from any of the four races listed. Once all 4 races have a horse in I'll place a 50p ew lucky 15. 

Archived