Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Cheltenham Festival 2017.

7 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

It's all on Yanworth to save the day

I've had a ten pound free bet on Yanworth, had the other on Two Taffs. Chelsea at 10/1 enhanced odds was too good to turn down.

The rest I've bet on Sports I actually know about as I know forking nothing about Horses I've just listened to you lot lol 

moon racer was disappointing. cannot believe anyone backed yanworth. i could run quicker. needs a good deal further than two miles. 

chtibello would've hacked up :D

glad mullins is having a bad day. up the Gordon Elliot

Just now, AjcW said:

Amateur/Last two are never broadcast.

lol

I never normally have time off work, until the last day. I start a new job on Monday but told them I had to give an extra weeks notice than I did, so I could watch this.

2 minutes ago, Strokes said:

lol

I never normally have time off work, until the last day. I start a new job on Monday but told them I had to give an extra weeks notice than I did, so I could watch this.

I'm doing exactly the same next week....sadly no Chelts though!

I hadn't realised that they'd changed the old course at Cheltenham. What a shame. That second last just before the bend was so iconic.

And there was me thinking that Cheltenham would never go the way of Aintree and butcher the course.

Archived