Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Benguin

Leicester will ruin the coefficient in Europe.

7 hours ago, Koke said:

Souness still bitter that the best team ever finished 3rd.

What I don't understand is that if Souness is right, why isn't he asking why Ranieri didn't sort it all out?

If we had players who had taken their foot of the gas, it's up to the Manager to drop them.

The trouble is though that Ranieri did try and change things. First game of the season away at Hull. Vardy and Musa up front. The whole team totally unbalanced. Our three hardest working players from last season (Albrighton, Kante, Okasaki) were missing.

None of the wider media seem to have noticed that our sudden change in form has coincided with only one change to the team: Okasaki has been put back in the 11, and Musa dropped from the 18.

Guest Foxin_mad

Souness is a shit manager anyway, what gives that pathetic **** the right to talk about anything the useless twat. Its clear to me its basic tactical changes that have been made, we are playing 10 yards further forward that is tactical, if clowns like Souness cant see that on the technology they have then god knows how he has a job being a pudit, he should be sacked immediately the useless underperforming shitbag.

12 minutes ago, Foxin_mad said:

Souness is a shit manager anyway, what gives that pathetic **** the right to talk about anything the useless twat. Its clear to me its basic tactical changes that have been made, we are playing 10 yards further forward that is tactical, if clowns like Souness cant see that on the technology they have then god knows how he has a job being a pudit, he should be sacked immediately the useless underperforming shitbag.

Even Ranieri admitted that he changed the way Vardy played this season. None of the pundits seem to want to remember what Ranieri said after the 3-0 defeat to Chelsea when Vardy was criticised by Alan Shearer for his workrate. Ranieri responded:

" I told Jamie to stay with David Luiz. I wanted to give a point of reference to my players, counter-attack and leave him with David Luiz".

http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/leicester-city/news/ranieri-defends-vardy-after-shearer-criticism_283480.html

I actually think Vardy and the players have shown incredible dignity and loyalty to Ranieri by not pointing out this and other examples of Ranieiri's terrible tinkering this season.

Once a tinkerer, always a tinkerer.

10 hours ago, Koke said:

Souness still bitter that best team ever finished 3rd.

Another pundit/ex-player, who creates an opinion, then trys to make a fact of it.

Yesterday his spite and arrogant jealousy shone well out of his abysmal deliberations.

This usually happens, when so called experts, dont stand back, do their homework and try

to at least find some nibbles of fact.

And this is also the major problem, with the football journalists.We are such a closed club,

Not so open has many (top 6-8) clubs, that they are only living on Tidbits, that they just cant

Confirm or clarify one way or another

I guess that Claudio tried in this new season to Tweek again our approach, and using the old italian

ideas...his refurnishing of the backroom staff, shown an inkling of lack of understanding of what he had

around him, and never believed his players could continually play in this unique fashion...he doubted

they were a knitted team, without him needing to show the defensive technical nous.

Plus he pushed out/denied the phsycological/injury-care needs of his players that was working...

12 hours ago, Koke said:

Paul Merson before the first leg. Tbf we were playing like a pub team back then.

lol I love Merson

I remember hearing him saying that was the first time I had any optimism about the tie was so ever lol 

6 hours ago, Foxin_mad said:

I do like your turn of phrase, and totally agree.

8 minutes ago, foxes21 said:

Liverpool fan rants against Leicester, says they’ll embarrass EPL in the Champions League (Audio)

http://www.101greatgoals.com/101ggvideos/liverpool-fan-rants-leicester-says-theyll-embarrass-epl-champions-league-audio/

lollollol

Whereas failing to get out of a group with Basle and Ludogorets in it is a fantastic achievement.

Archived