Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
simon789us

Summer 2017 player incoming / outgoing

33 minutes ago, AmarteyAndChill said:

Ronaldo Vieira, the CM who plays for Leeds. The next N'Golo Kantè:ph34r: we should

be all over that if Leeds don't go up. 

I prefer Will Hughes from Derby as a CM (drinkwater's position)

http://www.getfootballnewsfrance.com/2017/west-brom-leicester-middlesbrough-have-enquired-for-steve-mounie/

West Brom, Leicester & Middlesbrough have enquired for Steve Mounié

A trio of Premier League sides, namely West Brom, Leicester City and Middlesbrough, have made enquiries for Montpellier’s athletic forward Steve Mounié, according to our colleagues at Foot 365.

OGC Nice are also very interested in the current MHSC man, faced with the likelihood that Mario Balotelli will exit the club this summer when his deal expires.

The 22 year old has scored 13 goals in 27 matches in Ligue 1 this season.

18 hours ago, hatasi said:

Yes to Will Hughes. He is a class act and seems like he has been around forever. 

Surprised a Premier League club hasn't taken a punt on him yet. I think we could probably get him for 12-15 Million and that would be well worth it in this kind of market. 

In regards to Kaputska, I think him along with Lawrence and James, should be given a really thorough pre-season and assessed closely on what they are able to offer us. 

Failing that, I think it's likely that Kaputska and James will go out on a season long loan, but I'm not sure Lawrence would accept that again and so perhaps will move on with only a year left on his contract. 

Ideally, all 3 can stay and have a real impact for us, but with chances always limited and a real demand to go out and buy expensive, ready made stars, I would guess it will be difficult for them. 

Never been sure about Will Hughes. Looks classy when on his game, but I think he's been injured quite a bit? And Derby hardly pull up any trees do they? No pun intended.

He's the sort of player that I think a Prem club would have already taken a punt on if they really rated him. Get in him when he's young, nurture him, keep the transfer fee down..that type of thing. But he's never been snapped up. Always made me wonder why..

11 minutes ago, Lovejoy said:

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/784649/Chelsea-Transfer-News-Kurt-Zouma-Loan-Antonio-Conte-Talks-Gossip-News

Zouma saying he'd be open to going out on loan unless Conte can offer him much more game time. I'd take him for a season without doubt assuming he's fit.

Van Dijk has been linked to Chelsea. If they sign him, then I can see Zouma wanting to go out on loan. I would love him here. He is a beast of a defender. 

On 26/03/2017 at 21:08, hatasi said:

Absolutely NOT!!

He is so average. Sky Sports big him up every time Derby are on and I don't think I have ever seen him play and thought he looks even the slightest bit like a decent player. They always praise him and talk of a bright future but he's yet to set The Championship alight so no way would I want him anywhere near our squad. If he was something special (which he's not) then a Prem club would have come in for him, even if it included a loan back clause for him to continue his development. He sits on the bench at Derby quite a bit too.

On 26/03/2017 at 21:18, AmarteyAndChill said:

He's only 21lol feels like he's been around for ages 

Yeah it does seem like he's been around ages, still doesn't look anything special.

20 minutes ago, FoxInBlue said:

Absolutely NOT!!

He is so average. Sky Sports big him up every time Derby are on and I don't think I have ever seen him play and thought he looks even the slightest bit like a decent player. They always praise him and talk of a bright future but he's yet to set The Championship alight so no way would I want him anywhere near our squad. If he was something special (which he's not) then a Prem club would have come in for him, even if it included a loan back clause for him to continue his development. He sits on the bench at Derby quite a bit too.

Yeah it does seem like he's been around ages, still doesn't look anything special.

He plays every week for Derby..

I'd sell Slimani if it were safe to assume another bid from China will come. 

I'd give Mendy another season, but out of hope more than expectation. He looked out of his depth against a second string Derby team, but I refuse to believe he's that bad. Musa absolutely has to go. 

Agree that Pickford is a great shout to replace Kasper, but I'd keep Zieler if he's happy to sit on the bench. 

I think Mahrez will leave, meaning that we're crying out for a bit of skill out wide. It's all well and good saying that Gray is the natural replacement, but we need more options. There's a cracking Swedish winger at RB Leipzig called Emil Forsberg that I'd look at.

1-2 CBs (depending on Amartey) and another RB are an absolute must. We'd pay through the nose for either Maguire or Gibson, but both look like they're getting relegated so I wouldn't mind either. 

http://sportwitness.co.uk/leicester-city-get-e15m-discount-midfielder-fine-opportunity/

Leicester City to get €15m discount for midfielder, fine opportunity

Leicester City could be finding a much better scenario to sign Sporting midfielder Adrien Silva this summer.

As reported by A Bola last week, the Foxes are still interested in the player after having a deal rejected at the start of the season.

And now O Jogo reports that Sporting have already told the midfielder his sale could be negotiated in the next transfer market, as long as a club come forward with an acceptable offer.

Adrien Silva has a €45m release clause, and that’s what Sporting relied on last summer. But this time, it’s claimed €30m would be enough to take the midfielder from the club.

As it’s the same €30m which Leicester City would have offered last summer, that would be a fine opportunity for the Foxes to finally land the player.

The Portuguese press tend to change their mind on this, almost by the week. Last week it was the player’s release clause being referred to once again, and now there’s a potential big discount.

Should Leicester City still be interested in the summer, having gone through a management change then it’s probably worth giving the €30m another go.

4 minutes ago, lcfcnsk said:

http://sportwitness.co.uk/leicester-city-get-e15m-discount-midfielder-fine-opportunity/

Leicester City to get €15m discount for midfielder, fine opportunity

Leicester City could be finding a much better scenario to sign Sporting midfielder Adrien Silva this summer.

As reported by A Bola last week, the Foxes are still interested in the player after having a deal rejected at the start of the season.

And now O Jogo reports that Sporting have already told the midfielder his sale could be negotiated in the next transfer market, as long as a club come forward with an acceptable offer.

Adrien Silva has a €45m release clause, and that’s what Sporting relied on last summer. But this time, it’s claimed €30m would be enough to take the midfielder from the club.

As it’s the same €30m which Leicester City would have offered last summer, that would be a fine opportunity for the Foxes to finally land the player.

The Portuguese press tend to change their mind on this, almost by the week. Last week it was the player’s release clause being referred to once again, and now there’s a potential big discount.

Should Leicester City still be interested in the summer, having gone through a management change then it’s probably worth giving the €30m another go.

Can't see him coming now. I could be wrong.

Archived