Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
simon789us

Summer 2017 player incoming / outgoing

33 minutes ago, Old Fox said:

Some great points but I think Mahrez will be in huge demand - I think we underestimate his standing whilst other clubs have picked up on his quality. We will get £40m or near to it but sadly he will move on to a Champions League playing club.

Similarly I expect Schmeichel to be in huge demand and he will find it very difficult not to move to the next level. Again we should receive £30m+ but replacing both players will be massively challenging.

I do believe we should be upgrading the players in our existing system so a Top Right Back, Centre Half and and quality No 10 would be a priority as well as replacing the two players if they move on.

Trippier or similar quality right back.

Maguire or Keane at Centre Half.

Sigurdsson as a No 10.

Personally I would keep all of the current first 11 even if Huth or Wes end up being squad members they are still quality premiership players.

If we lost Schmeichel I would target Heaton, Butland or Begovic.

Mahrez would be almost impossible to replace but I would move Musa, Mendy and possibly Slimani or Ulloa on. I like Oxlade Chamberlain but he maybe outside of our reach but it is real quality we need to make the first 11 stronger as a unit.

Finding a Vardyesque striker would also be a priority to provide competition so that our system is maintained but becomes even harder to combat.

Trippier a good shout at RB, and Heaton for GK...didn't consider either of them...lets all look forward to the Mahrez/Schmeichel rumours, again!

58 minutes ago, TheHitman™ said:

Also people saying that Mahrez would stay, I doubt it. Mahrez may not be at his best and seen as average by a few but he has 4 goals and 3 assists in the champions league and is considered one of the better players in the league. I could see Everton, Arsenal, or even City going for him.

Everton? Please tell me this is wind up? lol

3 minutes ago, foxes21 said:

Chalobah anyone? Chelsea linked with Bakayoko so Chalobah could become available. His pricetag should be cheap too, as he only has 1 year left on his contract. Would give Drinkwater/Ndidi some real competition.

Couldn't see them letting him go but good shout, talented player. Would happily take any of the Chelsea youngsters that are on the fringes, Chalobah Loftus Cheek Ake maybe even Batschuayi, not that they'd let any of them join us lol

2 hours ago, Max Wall said:

Out - Mendy, Slimani, Musa, Zieler, Huth, Ulloa, Shinji, Fuchs, Wasilewski and probably (not by choice) Mahrez. If we can find buyers that is.

Our transfers have been appalling.

In - right back, 2 centre halves, central midfielder and a back up for Vardy. Suggestions thin on the ground but time will tell.

Ultimately, players who have played in the premier league will be important though we will likely have to pay a premium for that.

It's not football manager....10 out?I see a couple out and maybe 3/4 in is all that will happen 

6 hours ago, TheHitman™ said:

Also people saying that Mahrez would stay, I doubt it. Mahrez may not be at his best and seen as average by a few but he has 4 goals and 3 assists in the champions league and is considered one of the better players in the league. I could see Everton, Arsenal, or even City going for him.

Hahahahaa Everton. Hahahahaa

OUT: Musa, Mendy Lawrence Ulloa & Wasyl (sadly)

IN: Fosu-Mensah at RB, Maguire at CB, James (like a new player)  Sigurdsson  & Tammy Abrahams

If Mahrez leaves then look at Leon Bailey or Adama Traore

Need to keep Ulloa.

Start playing him now by subbing into more games for the rest of the season.

Keep Mahrez if we can and offer Wasy a coaching role. 

Need to look at replacing Morgan. Need Morgan to babysit his replacement and with Wasy also sharing his experiencing. 

15 hours ago, Old Fox said:

Some great points but I think Mahrez will be in huge demand - I think we underestimate his standing whilst other clubs have picked up on his quality. We will get £40m or near to it but sadly he will move on to a Champions League playing club.

Similarly I expect Schmeichel to be in huge demand and he will find it very difficult not to move to the next level. Again we should receive £30m+ but replacing both players will be massively challenging.

I do believe we should be upgrading the players in our existing system so a Top Right Back, Centre Half and and quality No 10 would be a priority as well as replacing the two players if they move on.

Trippier or similar quality right back.

Maguire or Keane at Centre Half.

Sigurdsson as a No 10.

Personally I would keep all of the current first 11 even if Huth or Wes end up being squad members they are still quality premiership players.

If we lost Schmeichel I would target Heaton, Butland or Begovic.

Mahrez would be almost impossible to replace but I would move Musa, Mendy and possibly Slimani or Ulloa on. I like Oxlade Chamberlain but he maybe outside of our reach but it is real quality we need to make the first 11 stronger as a unit.

Finding a Vardyesque striker would also be a priority to provide competition so that our system is maintained but becomes even harder to combat.

Seems Burnley are not so crap after all if some of you Leicester fans RATE so many of our players or recent players - Keane, Heaton, Gray,Trippier all mentioned as targets on this thread.:)

34 minutes ago, lancyclaret said:

Seems Burnley are not so crap after all if some of you Leicester fans RATE so many of our players or recent players - Keane, Heaton, Gray,Trippier all mentioned as targets on this thread.:)

Trippier plays for Spurs and Burnley are still crap & northern. Sorry. 

19 hours ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

We've been scouting Bobby Wood of Hamburg according to German press. 

Just to highlight defenders are needed badly.

As reported in SportBild on the 22nd.

Scouted by none other than former HSV player Jakob Friis-Hansen.

Release clause in his contract means he could be as cheap as 5 million Euro (£4.5m) in case Hamburger SV get relegated, otherwise it'd be 12 million Euro (£10m).

Not going to be the first person to say this, but it's all down to Shakespeare's position.

If he's given the job, then most of the players will stay.

If he's not, then the obvious happens. 

This season I would have been gutted if Mahrez had left, next season I'd be sorry to see him go, but would understand if a big club came in for him.

Ulloa will go and I have a sneaky feeling possibly Slimani, reason being, his position as not being number 1. 

Schmeichel will be the biggest test. Its an interesting ponder as to which club he'd go to.

Liverpool = Makes the most sense, but could they guarantee him trophies? 

Man City = A return would be a good story.

Man Utd = A possibility if De Gea left, but would he risk facing the ultimate comparison to Dad?

Chelsea = doubt it, but suits his passion.

Arsenal = Not at the moment. 

I'd like to see Michael Keane shown some serious respect this time around, our marquee signing. 

Then reunite him with Trippier. 

Traore from Borough is a must for me too. 

11 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Hahahahaa Everton. Hahahahaa

You underrate Everton going in for him. They have new investors and are looking to go places with who they have. If Leicester win the Champions League there would be no reason for him to go but if Leicester just stay up, other teams will be in for him.

Archived