Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
simon789us

Summer 2017 player incoming / outgoing

31 minutes ago, WigstonWanderer said:

Can't see him coming now. I could be wrong.

You're wrong, he couldn't sign the contract quick enough.

IIRC he was on £17k a week at Sporting and was contracted up to 31yo, who would refuse earning in a year at Leicester what he could in the rest of his career at Sporting?

Maybe swap for Slimani?

14 minutes ago, foxes21 said:

I don't think Harry Maguire or Michael Keane will even cost that much because they only have 1 year left on their contracts.

Maybe Keane will be sold for £15m but unfortunately he will have better offers than us.

2 hours ago, AmarteyAndChill said:

He plays every week for Derby..

My mistake then, I thought I saw him on the bench a few times lately (maybe he's been injured or something). 

Anyway, I'd still not want him at our club, he is a Championship player at best.

20 minutes ago, FoxInBlue said:

My mistake then, I thought I saw him on the bench a few times lately (maybe he's been injured or something). 

Anyway, I'd still not want him at our club, he is a Championship player at best.

He was injured in the game vs us.(2-2). For a while, but he's defiantly one of there most important players.

Pretty sure Silva will still be keen to come, and his attitude would fit our team spirit ethos. However slightly concerned that Silva might be a sick note. Had knee surgery at the start of the season, then got a muscle injury, out for a month... Then got another knee injury mid Feb that he's still recovering from, out for 2 months (till mid April). Discount on damaged goods perhaps? :ph34r: 

7 minutes ago, TJB-fox said:

Still might as well go for Keane, an offer can't hurt. never know

Yep. We should be aiming for top half now and if we achieve that, and we're able to offer good wages, we'll still be an attractive offer.

Depends if the links to the big boys are real.

15 minutes ago, Stevosevic said:

Yep. We should be aiming for top half now and if we achieve that, and we're able to offer good wages, we'll still be an attractive offer.

Depends if the links to the big boys are real.

Outside of the current top 6 we can compete and beat them all for players now 

7 minutes ago, ramadaone said:

Would think quite a lot of teams hope Middlesborough get relegated

I can think of the bottom six for starters! But the ones already able to plan for next season in the PL will  be talking to Gibson's agent now. 

We tend to go back for targets but im not convinced we will for Ramirez. 

39 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Some rumours starting again we're going all out for Sigurdsson in the summer, can't see us getting him mind you.

We'd do incredibly well to get him. He could play CL if he wanted so wont give us much thought. 

1 minute ago, st albans fox said:

Assuming he was in walsh's little black book, I assume he will be going to Merseyside, especially if they lose barkley

Hmm everton are no more appealing then us now!

He would be perfect for us infront of drinky and ndidi! Works hard aswell and is one of the top assist player in europe what we have been crying out for!

4 minutes ago, les-tah said:

Hmm everton are no more appealing then us now!

He would be perfect for us infront of drinky and ndidi! Works hard aswell and is one of the top assist player in europe what we have been crying out for!

they will be in the Europa league. im assuming they will match whatever deal we come up with

Certainly need a CB or 2 and a RB to compete with Simpson. A creative midfielder and possibly another striker. Assuming that Ulloa will be gone.

Maguire is a good shout and a realistic target. Jørgensen looked very good for Copenhagen. Curtis Davies? Had a very good start to the season, not sure if he has been injured or not? Could see us going in for one of the names we were linked with in Jan - Mbodji or Kone. I see a few mention Ake which I think is unlikely but would be a great addition.

Would love Trippier for RB but unsure whether he would join.

I don't think Sigurdsson is a realistic target anymore.

Archived