Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
49er

Win it for Chelsea?

20 minutes ago, GaelicFox said:

If it walks like a duck , quacks like a Duck , looks like a duck .... well by Jesus above it's going to be a duck ! 

Chelsea as a club had an endemic problem with racist fans 

and it is only 20 odd years ago they got their first black player !!! 

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1189328/amp/REVEALED-The-shocking-revelations-Chelseas-black-player-Paul-Canoville.html

Facts are facts ..... 

https://www.vice.com/en_uk/article/chelseas-racist-hooligan-diaspora-091

Facts?

Chelsea's first black player was 1981 - 36 years ago.  Everton must be the gestapo then in your eyes, their first black player was signed in 94.   What about West Ham fans that threw bananas at John Barnes? 

The truth is that every club has had racist elements to their fanbase in the past.  You can't just single one out and smear the entire club as racist.  

It's lazy and ignorant.

I have no particular reason to defend Chelsea, they mean nothing to me, it is just the white liberal trend of hanging the racist label so casually and ignorantly that I can't abide.

35 minutes ago, murphy said:

Facts?

Chelsea's first black player was 1981 - 36 years ago.  Everton must be the gestapo then in your eyes, their first black player was signed in 94.   What about West Ham fans that threw bananas at John Barnes? 

The truth is that every club has had racist elements to their fanbase in the past.  You can't just single one out and smear the entire club as racist.  

It's lazy and ignorant.

I have no particular reason to defend Chelsea, they mean nothing to me, it is just the white liberal trend of hanging the racist label so casually and ignorantly that I can't abide.

It's not a liberal Trend im discussing 

its an objective review of the facts 

Chelsea still in huge numbers harbour a nazi racist element !! 

I dont care what you can't abide , that's your own conscience 

but Every known reporting mechanism for racist fans , British transport police , met police , national crime statistics , magistrate reports all show that Chelsea by some way have more transgressions for racism than any other  premier league club !! , that's NOT a white liberal agenda it's fact 

so I go back to the point in hand ... I could not care less who wins the league , but if I had to pick I'd choose Spurs owing to the fact that the other team , Chelsea , has a serous right wing nazi eliment 

IMG_1223.PNG

31 minutes ago, GaelicFox said:

It's not a liberal Trend im discussing 

its an objective review of the facts 

Chelsea still in huge numbers harbour a nazi racist element !! 

I dont care what you can't abide , that's your own conscience 

but Every known reporting mechanism for racist fans , British transport police , met police , national crime statistics , magistrate reports all show that Chelsea by some way have more transgressions for racism than any other  premier league club !! , that's NOT a white liberal agenda it's fact 

so I go back to the point in hand ... I could not care less who wins the league , but if I had to pick I'd choose Spurs owing to the fact that the other team , Chelsea , has a serous right wing nazi eliment 

IMG_1223.PNG

You're still not getting it.

Instead of realising that you lazily branded an entire club as racist, you seek to justify it instead of qualifying it.  You could easily google Leeds and Millwall and the word racist or any other club and find something to back it up.  A club and it's fanbase is composed of many different elements and people.  To call a club racist is such a sweeping (and stupid) statement.  In fact it is a generalisation that any racist would be proud of.

Anyway, we are veering seriously off topic so I won't keep going round in circles with you, after all, you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him think.

1 hour ago, murphy said:

You're still not getting it.

Instead of realising that you lazily branded an entire club as racist, you seek to justify it instead of qualifying it.  You could easily google Leeds and Millwall and the word racist or any other club and find something to back it up.  A club and it's fanbase is composed of many different elements and people.  To call a club racist is such a sweeping (and stupid) statement.  In fact it is a generalisation that any racist would be proud of.

Anyway, we are veering seriously off topic so I won't keep going round in circles with you, after all, you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him think.

We are Not talking about Leeds or milwall 

if I was given the choice ... I'd not pick either of them clubs 

lazy im my opinion is to keep making a point but show no facts , I have shown the facts .... overwhelming facts that Chelsea still has a massive problem with racist nazi supporters 

hence why given the choice I'd Pick Spurs over Chelsea to win the league 

Not Spurs, please. Currently LCFC and Blackburn are the only two clubs outside of modern top-4 (MU, MC, Chelsea, Arsenal) who won the title.

And Blackburn was a very different story 'cause they bought several very expensive players - as far as I know in that season they were second only to ManUtd in terms of squad cost and wages. So they were nothing similar to us.

Call me greedy - but I don't want the situation when many clubs can say "PL? yeah, we have won it too".

Only top clubs - and those plucky foxes from Leicestershire.

Happy to end their hopes just to see the away end meltdown, but "win it for Chelsea?" Have a word.

Expect to hear "Carefree" being sung though given singing other clubs' songs in the name of banter seems to be the done thing among our fans these days.

Archived