Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
49er

Win it for Chelsea?

11 hours ago, 49er said:

Last season, Chelsea players went out of their way to say that they wanted us, rather than Spurs, to win the title. In the penultimate game of the season, they delivered on their promise.

Our penultimate game of this season is Tottenham. Do we want Mahrez to get the ball off Vardy and curl one into the top corner, so as to deprive Spurs for a second season running.

I, for one, would be happy for Ngolo and Chelsea to win the League. What do you think?

Disgusting horrible racist club , with a hard core of right wing Nazi types 

the best team wins the league 

Chelsea didn't win us anything !!! 

The just accelerated Spurs demise  

I actually quite like Chelsea, have done for a few years! 

I don't like Spurs at all mainly due to their seem to be self entitled deluded fans!

But.. I hope Spurs catch Chelsea and pip them to the title! A new team winning the league in consecutive seasons is just good for English football! Shows how competitive it really is these days. Tiresome seeing the same usual 4 win it for the past 20 odd years  

Can't stand Liverpool but would to see them lift the trophy too given their history

13 hours ago, davieG said:

We won the league by ourselves let's just beat spurs for ourselves.

Chelsea didn't want spurs to win it so by default they wanted us to win it.

Let Chelsea win it for themselves.

13 hours ago, ithuriel said:

Chelsea never won the title for anyone last season but they did enjoy destroying any lingering chance Spurs had of catching Leicester.

It would of course be fun to dash Spurs hopes this time around since they have never really been nice about Leicester winning the title.

All correct.

But it would be nice to seal it for Chelsea. That and watching the spuds fans crying as yet another title chance is gone.

I fvcking hate spuds and just hope we hammer in the final nail lollol

2 hours ago, sk3since03 said:

I don't like Spurs at all mainly due to their seem to be self entitled deluded fans!

But.. I hope Spurs catch Chelsea and pip them to the title! A new team winning the league in consecutive seasons is just good for English football! Shows how competitive it really is these days. Tiresome seeing the same usual 4 win it for the past 20 odd years  

Can't stand Liverpool but would to see them lift the trophy too given their history

Can't agree more. Remember the "Leicester are nobodies" **** of a Spurs fan interviewed this time last year? I'd love us to end Tottenham's chances just so that i can picture that blokes reaction!

EDIT: Out of curiosity, why is the word "pr1ck" censored? there are much more offensive words that slip through the net on here, what if you're talking about a needle, pr1cking your finger?

2 hours ago, GaelicFox said:

hahahaha, and that clip related to LCFC in Madrid with the "fans" singing songs about German Bombers and Gibraltar and the IRA and other right wing associated meanings. 

Sorry, can't just tag Chelsea with that.

48 minutes ago, TiffToff88 said:

Can't agree more. Remember the "Leicester are nobodies" **** of a Spurs fan interviewed this time last year? I'd love us to end Tottenham's chances just so that i can picture that blokes reaction!

EDIT: Out of curiosity, why is the word "pr1ck" censored? there are much more offensive words that slip through the net on here, what if you're talking about a needle, pr1cking your finger?

You could not type Scunthorpe at one time in here.

Guest claude_leic

Would rather Spurs win it than Chelsea. How could anyone want Chelsea to win it? Chelsea represent everything that is wrong with modern football. At least Spurs have some good young English players.

1 hour ago, stripeyfox said:

Choosing who you want to win the title out of Chelsea and Spurs is like choosing which one of your gonads you want crushing in a vice.

1 hour ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

Aye. Still, at least it's not Arsenal!

Yes, that would be like crushing one of your gonads in a vice, before setting fire to your tallywacker.

2 hours ago, Danny Clender said:

hahahaha, and that clip related to LCFC in Madrid with the "fans" singing songs about German Bombers and Gibraltar and the IRA and other right wing associated meanings. 

Sorry, can't just tag Chelsea with that.

They have more than most ... it's in there DNA 

if you know your history 

If we're being brutally honest here a bit of this surely spouts from our own jealousy of how solid a team Spurs have been over the past few years. They've comfortably broken into the top 4, play ridiculously entertaining football, have an incredibly talented manager and an incredibly competent team. Moreover, they'll get CL football next year and could easily perform in that. Would be hilarious if we stopped them from winning it somehow, but overall I'd hope one day we can build to reach that level.

7 hours ago, GaelicFox said:

What are you talking about?  You called the whole club racist?

You have got form for this, calling another poster racist cus he thought one of our black players (I think it might have been Musa) a bit strange so of course, in your world, he must have been racist too and you were rightly taken to task about it by others.

Stop throwing the 'r' word around like confetti on groundless assumptions and grow the hell up.

4 hours ago, murphy said:

What are you talking about?  You called the whole club racist?

You have got form for this, calling another poster racist cus he thought one of our black players (I think it might have been Musa) a bit strange so of course, in your world, he must have been racist too and you were rightly taken to task about it by others.

Stop throwing the 'r' word around like confetti on groundless assumptions and grow the hell up.

If it walks like a duck , quacks like a Duck , looks like a duck .... well by Jesus above it's going to be a duck ! 

Chelsea as a club had an endemic problem with racist fans 

and it is only 20 odd years ago they got their first black player !!! 

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1189328/amp/REVEALED-The-shocking-revelations-Chelseas-black-player-Paul-Canoville.html

Facts are facts ..... 

https://www.vice.com/en_uk/article/chelseas-racist-hooligan-diaspora-091

11 hours ago, sk3since03 said:

Only LCFC every other team can kiss Filberts arse.

Couldn't care less because it's not us.

I don't like Chelsea, I don't like Spurs.

We wouldn't be winning the league for Chelsea just like they didn't win it for us. A season is 38 games not 1 game.

Archived