Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tringfox

Slimani

Just now, lgfualol said:

I thought most of here followed the church of Baldism and the god Cambiasso

Ahhh but there is the bold Vaz the bold Devil the anti of Cambiasso, and there are many y in Leicester that vote for this coont

I'm a big fan of his but he was very poor in the first half. Much better at linking the play in the second, though how he missed the header I'll never know. I don't think his work rate is in question, more his confidence - hopefully a full pre-season with the lads helps him settle in and we see some big things from him next season.

1 minute ago, SydenhamFox said:

Ahhh alright. So I've been on the beer and you lot have not. You lot and your sharper thinking. I concede I was probably talking shite. Don't hold it against me :rolleyes:

Now your taking like a guy who is on crack cocaine and on the come down......

1 minute ago, SydenhamFox said:

Ahhh alright. So I've been on the beer and you lot have not.  I concede I was probably talking shite.

No fookin excuse ...     I've had many a pint today ...    and a bottle of Hardys Endeavour (which was very nice !) ...     And I ain't talking sh1te ! ....       I think ....

Just now, Countryfox said:

No fookin excuse ...     I've had many a pint today ...    and a bottle of Hardys Endeavour (which was very nice !) ...     And I ain't talking sh1te ! ....       I think ....

****. That means I just talk shite for no reason sometimes :o

Just now, HankMarvin said:

Must of missed the dim comment you wrote, now put your cock away and stop getting so excited over grammar. 

If you were able to read with any care, you'd notice I said that your typing 'suggests' you're dim. Do you know how to have  a disagreement without chucking insults, or are you the full tabloid?

33 minutes ago, SydenhamFox said:

Lots of apathy and downright hostility to Slimani from many of our fans. Same with Mahrez; one of the most skilful players that will ever wear our shirt. Musa too - perhaps more understandably. But all of them muslims. Is that a coincidence? Before anyone goes into immediate denial pause and check if there might be something in it? Unconsciously perhaps?

Nah. I just don't believe that one bit. You just have to run, like A LOT, to be highly rated on this forum. No matter how crap your skills are. Just run.

Just now, HighPeakFox said:

If you were able to read with any care, you'd notice I said that your typing 'suggests' you're dim. Do you know how to have  a disagreement without chucking insults, or are you the full tabloid?

Sorry, but reading some of your posts here and there suggests you can't either )albeit in a less insulting way than what he said to you there).

Archived