Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tringfox

Slimani

Just now, ZeGuy said:

Nah. I just don't believe that one bit. You just have to run, like A LOT, to be highly rated on this forum. No matter how crap your skills are. Just run.

Slimani runs. But as for the wider point I have already conceded that I might have been talking bollocks.

4 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

If you were able to read with any care, you'd notice I said that your typing 'suggests' you're dim. Do you know how to have  a disagreement without chucking insults, or are you the full tabloid?

That's a huge double space, is that the point you messed your pants?

nerd GIF

Just now, SydenhamFox said:

Slimani runs. But as for the wider point I have already conceded that I might have been talking bollocks.

You're on the most venomous thread of the year. Slimani is genuinely hated not very liked by quite a few here. They'll never give him credit for anything he does and simply can't wait to see him miss or fail just to shit post him. 

You'd think they paid for him with their own money. A piece of advice, if I may, don't take this thread seriously. The sensitive posters can't make up for the rest.

I think you were. Sorry.

32 minutes ago, SydenhamFox said:

Haha! Genuine question. I am wondering why Slimani and especially Mahrez, one the best players we'll ever have, get so much stick. As I personally think it is undeserved so  I'm looking at this angle and wondering if there might be something in it. Unconsciously perhaps. Seems a bit of a coincidence that the three most criticised players are all muslims.

When people moan about Andy King are you like "The bloody anti-Welsh sentiment on this forum disgusts me!" People do give the Welsh shit. But that's probably not why people moan about King. 

The same is true for Shinji. The hatred towards him was disgusting. But that's because people didn't understand his role in the team. It had nothing to do with his race or nationality.

Everyone judges everyone else in stupid ways - and me and you are no exception - be it religion, race or nationality and that does spill into thought but most are focusing on the football more than our preconceived notions and sterotypes.

Argue against someone's reasons or lack of reasons - not your assumption of what they think.

1 minute ago, ZeGuy said:

You're on the most venomous thread of the year. Slimani is genuinely hated not very liked by quite a few here. They'll never give him credit for anything he does and simply can't wait to see him miss or fail just to shit post him. 

You'd think they paid for him with their own money. A piece of advice, if I may, don't take this thread seriously. The sensitive posters can't make up for the rest.

I think you were. Sorry.

He wears a nice bomber jacket sometimes.

1 minute ago, ZeGuy said:

I think you were. Sorry.

Youre completely missing it as usual ...    Go away ...    I'm having some great belly laughs here reading Hank and Peaky going at it ...    And Sydenham is just being a little devil. 

1 minute ago, Countryfox said:

Youre completely missing it as usual ...    Go away ...    I'm having some great belly laughs here reading Hank and Peaky going at it ...    And Sydenham is just being a little devil. 

You sweet talking bastard.

4 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

I'm not talking to you or about you. I'll go away whenever I feel like it, this is a public forum. If my posts hit one of your nerves, put me on your ignored users list or move on. End of the story.

54 minutes ago, crsleicester said:

Yes but in equal measure, we need to be recruiting to replace Vardy too. I'm pretty sure we need to be moving on from the Vardy off the shoulder style of play and get some creativity in that midfield to allow another string to our bow.

I agree but I'd be surprised if we got two strikers.

12 minutes ago, Foxxed said:

The same is true for Shinji. The hatred towards him was disgusting. But that's because people didn't understand his role in the team. It had nothing to do with his race or nationality.

I've not forgotten Pearl Harbour.

"He's not on the same page as his team-mates' has been heard quite often about Slimani from the commentators, which I think says it all about Slimani's season so far - and though he's had a few decent moments, they have been very few and far between.

I feel he deserves a decent, full, pre-season, and then see if he's worth keeping - if he can get on the same page as everyone else, or not.

I was keeping an open mind up till today,after todays display he is not a premier league striker,People bleat on about how good he was in Portugal,it is obviously a sh*t standard league,If he played for Celtic he would probably score 30 a season but no chance here,Good in the air your joking that was a free header today,it was harder to miss the goal,we've no chance of getting our money back on the Donkey.

1 minute ago, Lionheart10 said:

I was keeping an open mind up till today,after todays display he is not a premier league striker,People bleat on about how good he was in Portugal,it is obviously a sh*t standard league,If he played for Celtic he would probably score 30 a season but no chance here,Good in the air your joking that was a free header today,it was harder to miss the goal,we've no chance of getting our money back on the Donkey.

Now don't hold back. Say it how you see it..

:thumbup:

9 minutes ago, Lionheart10 said:

Dont remember you saying he was shit in the air when his headed goals won us games vs Porto, West Ham, Burnley, etc. Weird. 

1 minute ago, lgfualol said:

Dont remember you saying he was shit in the air when his headed goals won us games vs Porto, West Ham, Burnley, etc. Weird. 

One thing you can't say about slim is he is shit in the air although that header today was horrendous 

Archived