Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 18

16 hours ago, Ashley said:

Just bought Mkhitaryan for cheap... what chem styles do people put on wingers? Thinking Catalyst. Next investment possibly Eriksen... need a right back and my team is looking good.

Ps. That's a disgusting squad.

How cheap? 

1 minute ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

Bought 4600 Fifa points at the start, and done a lot of trading for Marquee matchups. If you hit them right you can make 100k in a week.

Right next Tuesday I want you to hit me up with some trading tips because I'm shit when it comes to trading for the Marquee Matchups lol

Thing with the marquee matchups is if you do open about £50 worth of packs at the start, do the advance and basic SBCs, complete the D/W challenges and do WL/SB  as long as you dont sell players close to discard value you will have covered alot of leagues and teams.

I basically did this and the last marquee matchup cost me about 2K since I already had players in the squad. So my advice would be, never sell a player under 1000 coins, just store them in the club.

9 hours ago, TheRealWalshy5 said:

Ridiculous pack opening last night, never have any luck, had 60k coins so i could open 4 15k packs (limited to 10) and i kid you not i got 5 walkouts!

Sergio Ramos - 280k

Mertens - 160k (i think)

Kante!! (snake) - 230k (i think)

Diego Costa - 35k

Hero Gylfi - 45-50k

Was literally incredible, i cannot explain how happy i was haha!

Anyway now i have to average prem teams and waiting for the market to crash so i can blow my 450k!

Unless anyone has any better ideas.. (Y):riyad:

Fvck me gently! Only opened one pack lol

Screenshot_20171018-180212.thumb.png.ce04e1dcab57807f4a28ecf01f114d9d.png

2 hours ago, buzzer_b said:

Yeh you should make some decent coin off that. Might have a look and see if I can get him on the cheap also. 

I think im keeping him to be honest?

1 hour ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

Finally saved enough coins to buy an icon. Even if it is the worst one. Next improvement I want to make is Kante for Matic and KDB for Ozil.

IMG_0409.PNG

Kante for Glyfi and Kevin for Ozil and thats a lovely team

1 hour ago, buzzer_b said:

Fair play Ash, his card looks very decent. Tried looking on the app for a bargain but there's nothing out there. You did really well to get him for that price. 

I was doing it on the console.. just doing manually adjust started at 25k and went up. It can work there was about 5 avaialble at that price when i was playing around 

Been applying chem styles to players I know I'm going to keep, but in my weekly objectives it's only saying I've applied 1 of the 3 required. I've applied them in the Companion app and on console. Is anyone else having this problem?

19 hours ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

If you can get them at close to discard value try and get some Olympiakos and Panathanaikos players. 

Might also be worth picking up some Villa and Birmingham City players.