Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 18

1 hour ago, AKCJ said:

I think they're loan cards. Most high rated players are available in the catalogue or through The Journey.

They arent loan. If they were they'd show up with the blue line around them no?

Lads. Although ive just said Kane isnt worth his price. I've got a ridiculous club from them 2 player sbc things... can i use loan players towards the 86 rated squad or any squad for that matter?

Hunter on him looks like he will have 89 sprint speed if I'm correct

1 hour ago, Ashley said:

They arent loan. If they were they'd show up with the blue line around them no?

Lads. Although ive just said Kane isnt worth his price. I've got a ridiculous club from them 2 player sbc things... can i use loan players towards the 86 rated squad or any squad for that matter?

Hunter on him looks like he will have 89 sprint speed if I'm correct

Do it, I have always used quick strikers and didn't think he would work for me. I have whacked a hunter on him and he is unreal! Don't think you can use loan players on the sbc tho

21 minutes ago, ketteringscott said:

Do it, I have always used quick strikers and didn't think he would work for me. I have whacked a hunter on him and he is unreal! Don't think you can use loan players on the sbc tho

This for the POTM one right that you're using? If my maths are correct with chem styles he should be 89 sprint speed. 

Just now, AKCJ said:

I love Vardy but Jesus on this game is absolutely next level.

Currently played about 30 games with him with about 38 goals and 30 assists.

That's what I thought, although they have very similar stats. Think Jesus has better dribbling. He is so expensive In comparison though. Hmmm

Got Silver 1 cause I only played 3 days worth of games last week, and pulled Firmino who goes for 20k. Aiming for Elite 1 this week. 

Got Hummels in one of those 2 player packs so I've switched to a Bundesliga team. Werner and IF Aranguiz are awesome.