Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 18

8 hours ago, Ian W LCFC said:

Got Silver 1 cause I only played 3 days worth of games last week, and pulled Firmino who goes for 20k. Aiming for Elite 1 this week. 

Got Hummels in one of those 2 player packs so I've switched to a Bundesliga team. Werner and IF Aranguiz are awesome.

I decided to give my Prem team a rest after about 60 or so matches. I'll get back to them later and add some better players.

I also put together a Bundesliga squad. I had a bunch in my club so just added some lower budget ones to fill the squad. Of course, had to buy Werner, but he's reasonably priced. Pulisic is a bargain at 800 coins so far. 

Having more success with this squad in SB five matches in.

Also have Neuer, Aubamyang, Forsberg and Keita loans cards when I need them. 

Edited by spacemunky

On 13/10/2017 at 07:45, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

Lifted from another forum, but might be worth a look. I did well with the A League players this week.

MM Suggestions

I set up this list earlier, took a game I had missing from @Elpistolero91 's. Thanks to everyone who has contributed - too many to tag everyone

Its a monster list this week so I've split it up a bit

FEW BIG ONES (Make sure you cover these!)
Rosenborg - Brann (classic - although they will probably wait for the fixture to come again in 2018 when other leagues are dead)
FC Zurich - Grasshoppers (One of the worlds oldest derbies)
Austria Vienna - Rapid Vienna (derby - possiblY big money maker)
Orlando Pirates - Kaizer Chiefs (Big money maker, get a few south africans from other leagues for hybrid purposes)
Al Ahli - Al Ittihad (Jeddah Derby - Massive game)
Seoul - Suwon (Super-match and championship round) Possible following Korea clearout
CSKA - Zenit (big game - russian league clear out??)

ENGLAND (Post POTM EA things? They missed Lpool - Utd last week)
Ipswich - Norwich (derby - missed a championship game last week although the big midlands derby is looming)
ManCity - Burnley (Aguero POTM dependent)
Chelsea - Watford (unlikely but both London and live on Sky)
Spurs - Liverpool (curveball - Liverpool not used last week) POTM Dependant

HOLLAND (Surely 1 of these?)
Feyenoord - Ajax (Der Klassieker, get those dutch mids in!)
Sparta Rotterdam - Excelsior (Rotterdam Derby)

POLAND (Potential money makers!)
Legia - Wisla (Derby)
Lechia Gdansk - Lech Poznan (rivalry)

ITALY (Maybe not this week but cover)
Napoli - Inter (big game)
Verona - Chievo (Derby della Scala)
Brescia - Cremonese (Serie B - Derby Violin)

FRANCE (They missed france last week)
PSG - Marseille (Le Classique)
Nantes - Guingamp (Derby Breton)

TURKEY (All Istanbul fixtures!!!)
Galatasaray - Fenerbahce (Fierce derby - although this game might come around the 2nd time)
Besiktas - Istanbul Basaksehir (Another istanbul derby though not as fierce)

OTHERS
Valencia - Sevilla
DC United - NY Red Bulls
 (Atlantic Cup derby)
Portland vs Vancouver
America - Guadalaraja

Gamba Osaka - Urawa Reds (doubt this one after the recent SBCs)
Olympiakos - PAOK (theyll probably save the greek league for Olympiakos-Panathanaikos tbh)
Sydney FC - Western Sydney Wanderers (doubt it following the melbourne one)
Hamburg - Bayern Munchen (Der Nord-Süd-Gipfel) maybe not after BVB-RB

UNLIKELY BUT...(Highly unlikely but keep them in your club if you have them)
Derby - Sheffield (Highly unlikely)
Arsenal-Everton (Highly unlikely given the other games available)
Hibernian - Celtic (Highly unlikely - scottish league cup)
Rangers - Motherwell (Highly unlikely - scottish league cup)

Also, possible champions league games! No idea what they will do this year, last year were just the knockouts.

@CuteIsWhatIAim4

Went and bought most of the players from the games you mentioned. The Norwich and ipswich players were going for about 5k each so I sold them. Made about 25k of them and I only bought them for 200 coins about an hour or so ago.

Only the timbers game was missed from the list but luckily I had some bronze ones in the club.

So thanks for uploading the list.:thumbup:

1 hour ago, Mrfox452 said:

Went and bought most of the players from the games you mentioned. The Norwich and ipswich players were going for about 5k each so I sold them. Made about 25k of them and I only bought them for 200 coins about an hour or so ago.

Only the timbers game was missed from the list but luckily I had some bronze ones in the club.

So thanks for uploading the list.:thumbup:

It's always useful to keep hold of players. They almost always are worth something at some point of the game. 

7 minutes ago, Swarles Barkley said:

Managed to get gold 3 with OP starter squads. Finding its pretty much a case of whoever defends better wins, which I like and I definitely feel im improving at defending.

Got 300K saved up so hopefully we'll have a market crash pretty soonish and can cash in

See post above get Ederson.

51 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

Thought I'd try a few juve players 

Vardy still the best striker as a right winger    

image.png

image.png

Just bought Mkhitaryan for cheap... what chem styles do people put on wingers? Thinking Catalyst. Next investment possibly Eriksen... need a right back and my team is looking good.

Ps. That's a disgusting squad.

21 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Just bought Mkhitaryan for cheap... what chem styles do people put on wingers? Thinking Catalyst. Next investment possibly Eriksen... need a right back and my team is looking good.

I think dribbling is op so sniper, the people with late 80s dribbling seem to glide, Sterling is a good cheap option.

i just sold Salah and bought dembele as a sub, he seems a lot better.

I have had De gea lloris courtois and cech and cech was probably best at a push... They dont offer much difference in the WL if you come up against low drivens so may as well spend money elsewhere

Morrata is good for holding up the ball, but not better than vardy if you play counter attacking style

Squad battles is getting tedious after 2 weeks, i have got elite 2 and 1 and the rewards have been poo, i guess its good if you have no money or a starter squad.

1 hour ago, Ashley said:

I’d be sticking a hunter chem on him to boost his pace and shooting, his passing must be decent for a winger anyway

Ridiculous pack opening last night, never have any luck, had 60k coins so i could open 4 15k packs (limited to 10) and i kid you not i got 5 walkouts!

Sergio Ramos - 280k

Mertens - 160k (i think)

Kante!! (snake) - 230k (i think)

Diego Costa - 35k

Hero Gylfi - 45-50k

Was literally incredible, i cannot explain how happy i was haha!

Anyway now i have to average prem teams and waiting for the market to crash so i can blow my 450k!

Unless anyone has any better ideas.. (Y):riyad:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Spent all week trading and saving. 

I'm now selling him again as he's gash but I got to use him so I'm happy. lol

If you swap your central midfielder with your left sided midfielder you get more chemistry.

But you should have Jordan Lukaku as your left back. He's unreal.

3 hours ago, TheRealWalshy5 said:

Ridiculous pack opening last night, never have any luck, had 60k coins so i could open 4 15k packs (limited to 10) and i kid you not i got 5 walkouts!

Sergio Ramos - 280k

Mertens - 160k (i think)

Kante!! (snake) - 230k (i think)

Diego Costa - 35k

Hero Gylfi - 45-50k

Was literally incredible, i cannot explain how happy i was haha!

Anyway now i have to average prem teams and waiting for the market to crash so i can blow my 450k!

Unless anyone has any better ideas.. (Y):riyad:

That is filthy pack luck. Mines been absolutely horrendous this year. I've got 60k in the bank but so unsure whether to blow it on packs.