Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 18

12 hours ago, dbtcity said:

If you’ve got if players and you want to know if they’re getting a winter upgrade pause the game and click on player performance....it shows their new overall rating... here’s a few of mine for instance :

otw salah 89>91

fif Ake 81>83

Kolasinac 83>84

Fernandinho 84>86

sif Mooy 84>86

sif Son 87>88

Otw Mbappe 86>87

I think they are just the in game ratings with the chemisty style you are using.

Hey guys, anyone have any good suggestions for a cm for this team? I've been using Bakayoko pretty much all game because he's really good defensively but anyone similar or better out there? Can I'm just using for the time being because I'm not sure who's best to fill in.

BPL.jpg

23 minutes ago, Kyuubi said:

Hey guys, anyone have any good suggestions for a cm for this team? I've been using Bakayoko pretty much all game because he's really good defensively but anyone similar or better out there? Can I'm just using for the time being because I'm not sure who's best to fill in.

BPL.jpg

How do you have that many coins?!

Your squad is good but it is a long way off being the best it can be considering the coins you've got.

You should definitely look to get Ronaldo.

1 hour ago, AKCJ said:

How do you have that many coins?!

Your squad is good but it is a long way off being the best it can be considering the coins you've got.

You should definitely look to get Ronaldo.

Honestly I've just been trading a hell of a lot, pack luck has been ok this year, couple of 50k pulls but I was fortunate to pack Prime puyol (Who I sold to fund the move for Bergkamp). 

I'd love to get Ronaldo but I'm not sure how I feel about spending all my coins for one player when I need to improve other parts of my team.

6 minutes ago, Kyuubi said:

Honestly I've just been trading a hell of a lot, pack luck has been ok this year, couple of 50k pulls but I was fortunate to pack Prime puyol (Who I sold to fund the move for Bergkamp). 

I'd love to get Ronaldo but I'm not sure how I feel about spending all my coins for one player when I need to improve other parts of my team.

Get Alaba, Boateng, Valencia, Bailly and De Gea for your defence.

1 hour ago, AKCJ said:

Get Alaba, Boateng, Valencia, Bailly and De Gea for your defence.

Thanks for the recommendations, I have Boateng in a Bundesliga squad I have. I will probably get Bailly to replace Koscielny but tbh Bellerin and Lloris have been solid for me so I don't feel the need to replace them just yet. It's more the midfield I want to improve, have you tried Pogba or Kante? I had de bruyne, but he just didn't do much for me so got rid for the time being.

13 minutes ago, Kyuubi said:

Thanks for the recommendations, I have Boateng in a Bundesliga squad I have. I will probably get Bailly to replace Koscielny but tbh Bellerin and Lloris have been solid for me so I don't feel the need to replace them just yet. It's more the midfield I want to improve, have you tried Pogba or Kante? I had de bruyne, but he just didn't do much for me so got rid for the time being.

Yep I'd get Pogba. He's very good. I'm saving for him now.

I personally like Kante but most prefer height in midfield.

3 hours ago, Kyuubi said:

BPL.jpg

If you want to stay Prem, then get SIF Mooy (the 84 version) to replace Bakayoko, he is a tenacious tackler, has great stamina and really good on the ball too. Stick Powerhouse or Shadow on him.  I also like Herrera as a midfielder too.  

But seeing as you are so loaded though, you should just do the Mattheus SBC and get him! lol

On 10/02/2018 at 16:09, HoustonFox said:

Held off buying and I randomly packed Camacho and the Koln Spanish CB.  Finished it for free, which was the last Cultural exchange one I had to do, and packed.... Camacho - he’s up for 10k right now. Didn’t get much else.  I got the TOTW French goalie, he looks decent but doesn’t fit with my team. 

Just got that spanish cb twice from my shitty silver two sb rewards.

Sold him though as the price will go down eventually. Plus I wanna keep that 50k pack when there's some form of special cards available. 

Totally switched my team up last night after the Weekend League horror show and I've won 6 on the bounce in Div 1 and the Daily Knock Out Tournament.

I've decided to go with the 4-4-2 formation with the CDMs.

81 Gabriel Jesus - ST

92 Alessandro Del Piero - ST

92 Neymar - LM

82 Martial - RM (on 7 chemistry)

85 Fabinho - CDM

84 Tolisso - CDM

86 Sandro - LB

86 Naldo - CB

89 Boateng - CB

83 Valencia - CB

84 Fahrmann - GK

Works a treat. I was always a bit cautious with a formation with LMs and RMs because I didn't think they'd get into the game but Neymar has 8 goals and 3 assists in 6. Not sure exactly with Martial because I've played over 500 games with him lol 

I think nearly all keepers in this team are terrible and it's mostly pointless breaking the bank for them. 

But then I got IF Hradecky. 

Man is ridiculous. Some of the reaction saves are staggering. Coming up to about 50 games and yet to see him make an "error" which is mad for an AI keeper on this game. 

20 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

I think nearly all keepers in this team are terrible and it's mostly pointless breaking the bank for them. 

But then I got IF Hradecky. 

Man is ridiculous. Some of the reaction saves are staggering. Coming up to about 50 games and yet to see him make an "error" which is mad for an AI keeper on this game. 

I had his normal card right at the beginning of the game and he was great.

19 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

I had his normal card right at the beginning of the game and he was great.

Yeah he's class. 

Got him behind Ginter and Naldo's latest if cards. Hilarious, I was really worried about Naldo's work rates when I got him. H/M centre half has Sol Bamba written all over it. 

But actually my problem is Ginter. I have no idea why this happens there's nothing in his work rates, his traits, his attributes or anything else that should make him do this but he keeps going for crazy bombing runs up the middle or the pitch. 

I'll play a pass out from the back to one of my CMs with him and he'll just keep motoring, I'll play it forward to my CAM or a striker and out of the corner of my eye I'll notice Ginter is still going! 

I actually scored a 1-on-1 with him like that the other day where he burst in to the box and slotted home it was madness. lol

I really can't get my head around why some players behave so oddly. 

It's exactly the same custom tactics I've used in loads of other teams and I've never had other defenders do it, even Naldo and Koulibaly with their high attacking work rates have never consistently made such mad forward runs. 

So bizarre, so funny. 

27 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Yeah he's class. 

Got him behind Ginter and Naldo's latest if cards. Hilarious, I was really worried about Naldo's work rates when I got him. H/M centre half has Sol Bamba written all over it. 

But actually my problem is Ginter. I have no idea why this happens there's nothing in his work rates, his traits, his attributes or anything else that should make him do this but he keeps going for crazy bombing runs up the middle or the pitch. 

I'll play a pass out from the back to one of my CMs with him and he'll just keep motoring, I'll play it forward to my CAM or a striker and out of the corner of my eye I'll notice Ginter is still going! 

I actually scored a 1-on-1 with him like that the other day where he burst in to the box and slotted home it was madness. lol

I really can't get my head around why some players behave so oddly. 

It's exactly the same custom tactics I've used in loads of other teams and I've never had other defenders do it, even Naldo and Koulibaly with their high attacking work rates have never consistently made such mad forward runs. 

So bizarre, so funny. 

Naldo is just ridiculous.

I was put off by the high workrates at first but he's been magic for me.

I used the 84 Ginter at CDM for a few games in the weekend league and he was class there. Started in a 5 at the back formation and switched in game to a 4-1-2-1-2.

Edited by AKCJ

@Finnegan and @AKCJ - thought I'd @ you rather than quoting.

I'm in love with Naldo - he's such a beanpole legend. Not got his latest SIF card yet but I want to - have his last IF though. Love him

I also have Ginter, 86 SIF version. He's fantastic. Have him and Naldo rotate as CBs with reg Hummels and the CB Rijkaard.  Maybe a bit overkill but whatever.  Have Vidal screening them, who I funded with a Lewandowski sale. 

Speaking of Bundesliga - I gave up on the SBC.  Frankfurt's lack of wide midfielders was a PITA.  Maybe some more will appear but not sure why FIFA release that SBC with no players that can actually fit the formation. I switched to the van der Saar SBC instead.  He's pretty awesome far, love his monster throws.  Gave up Courtois for him. 

If you want to switch a defender in to midfield then you've got to be looking at TOTGS Kimmich.

Literally the best box to box midfielder in the game really on paper. I was moving him to CM for a while but I've actually got him just playing normally at RB now and it's almost a waste.

To the extent I might actually sell him when he gets his upgrade and the price blows up.

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

If you want to switch a defender in to midfield then you've got to be looking at TOTGS Kimmich.

Literally the best box to box midfielder in the game really on paper. I was moving him to CM for a while but I've actually got him just playing normally at RB now and it's almost a waste.

To the extent I might actually sell him when he gets his upgrade and the price blows up.

I already love reg Kimmich, the TOTGS one looks a beast. Not a fan of out of position players and all that pausing carp.  I like a game where you play someone, and they don't pause unless injuries or chasing the game, and they go all out.  Also, skip all the cut scenes and replays too! lol