Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 18

47 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

If you want to switch a defender in to midfield then you've got to be looking at TOTGS Kimmich.

Literally the best box to box midfielder in the game really on paper. I was moving him to CM for a while but I've actually got him just playing normally at RB now and it's almost a waste.

To the extent I might actually sell him when he gets his upgrade and the price blows up.

The dream is to be able to afford him and IF Goretzka and switch them in game.

8 hours ago, Ashley said:

Anyone got SIF Wilson? He looks deadly only 100k too. 

Him/Aguero or Pogba or all three when I've got enough coins? 

I bought aguero recently anticipating his price will go up and make some coins during potm. Decided to try him out, personally find him useless up top on his own but with 2 sts in the squad he is ridiculously good

3 hours ago, Kyuubi said:

I bought aguero recently anticipating his price will go up and make some coins during potm. Decided to try him out, personally find him useless up top on his own but with 2 sts in the squad he is ridiculously good

My current side. @Finnegan talked me into going to a back 4 rather than 5.

Screenshot_20180214-095142.png

4 hours ago, Ashley said:

My current side. @Finnegan talked me into going to a back 4 rather than 5.

Screenshot_20180214-095142.png

How you getting on with ederson? I used him for about 20 games this weekend and he was absolutely terrible! Worst keeper I’ve used yet when I come up against him he saves everything lol the amount of powder puff headers he let in blew my mind and nearly destroyed a few controllers lol 

49 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

How you getting on with ederson? I used him for about 20 games this weekend and he was absolutely terrible! Worst keeper I’ve used yet when I come up against him he saves everything lol the amount of powder puff headers he let in blew my mind and nearly destroyed a few controllers lol 

He's pretty good to be honest but loves to punch/parry a hell of a lot. I had him since 83 rated hopefully he'll get another IF to bump that up though.

Pogba, Aguero, Auba are ones i want next maybe SIF Wilson?

Don't see where else I could improve without going to Legends, maybe Alonso LB?

1 hour ago, AKCJ said:

I'd think about cashing in on KDB if I were you Ash.

Going to be upgraded no doubt and his 89 card will crash when his upgraded is released.

I had KDB before the one i got the other day was duplicate. His upgrade will be ridicolous 90/91 rated with 5* WF probably be north of 300k too will it be worth it from his normal 89 card... 

1 hour ago, Ashley said:

I had KDB before the one i got the other day was duplicate. His upgrade will be ridicolous 90/91 rated with 5* WF probably be north of 300k too will it be worth it from his normal 89 card... 

No I mean that his 89 card will drop in price so if you sell him now and then buy him back later you might save a few pennies.

Say you sell him now for 130k you may be able to get him on Friday (assuming that's when the ratings refresh happens) for 20k or so cheaper.

3 hours ago, Finnegan said:

Friday? 

I presume first wave of upgrades will be this Friday, same as last year.

4 hours ago, Ashley said:

Really? Get in.

If DBTs theory is correct, i have been through all my monthly informs and informs and POTM Kane showed 93 on the performance tab. Most of my informs players had a 1 increase some 2

Notable exception Luis Gustavo 84-87. Might be a good investment.

Check your informs yourself, it didn't apply to all of my informs for example Futmas Van dijk stayed the same but Futmas Herrera went up a rating. Which lends weight to the theory being correct.

55 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

No I mean that his 89 card will drop in price so if you sell him now and then buy him back later you might save a few pennies.

Say you sell him now for 130k you may be able to get him on Friday (assuming that's when the ratings refresh happens) for 20k or so cheaper.

I was thinking about it but i think im going to keep him as it is!

16 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

If DBTs theory is correct, i have been through all my monthly informs and informs and POTM Kane showed 93 on the performance tab. Most of my informs players had a 1 increase some 2

Check your informs yourself, it didn't apply to all of my informs for example Futmas Van dijk stayed the same but Futmas Herrera went up a rating. Which lends weight to the theory being correct.

Any chance of a photo of his stats IF there is one? Whats his pace upgraded too?

2 hours ago, Ashley said:

He's pretty good to be honest but loves to punch/parry a hell of a lot. I had him since 83 rated hopefully he'll get another IF to bump that up though.

Pogba, Aguero, Auba are ones i want next maybe SIF Wilson?

Don't see where else I could improve without going to Legends, maybe Alonso LB?

SIF Wilson is awesome.  I really like him. He's in my front 4 (rotating), of him, SIF Arnautovic, Vardy (reg only), and IF Zaha.  Probably love Zaha the most out them to be honest, and he's a lot cheaper.  Reg Vardy (on the buses!) keeps up with Wilson, although Wilson is stronger by a fair bit, can't let Vardy go, man!   I also like Arny/Zaha right ST, and Wilson/Vardy left ST - anyone else weird about where strikers have to go? Left STs always seem to be more prolific for me.  Arny/Zaha the exception. 

2 hours ago, HankMarvin said:

go in to a single game

pause

check performance tab, shows new rating

unfortunately not stats

Don't know how true it is, all my informs will be getting upgraded on that basis

Kasper 85>86

Young 81>84

Mooy 84>86

Ramsey 84>85

Lanzini 84>86

Antonio 83>85

Vardy 84>86

I think we all know Kasper isn't going to be upgraded

2 hours ago, aaron0072002uk said:

Don't know how true it is, all my informs will be getting upgraded on that basis

Kasper 85>86

Young 81>84

Mooy 84>86

Ramsey 84>85

Lanzini 84>86

Antonio 83>85

Vardy 84>86

I think we all know Kasper isn't going to be upgraded

86 rated Vardy u wot m8

15 hours ago, HankMarvin said:

Might be nothing in it lads as some people’s salah for Instance has shown up as a 92/93 card whilst mine said 91.... it seemed Strange that it was only ifs that got the upgrade though which does make me think there’s something in it but who knows

2 hours ago, dbtcity said:

Might be nothing in it lads as some people’s salah for Instance has shown up as a 92/93 card whilst mine said 91.... it seemed Strange that it was only ifs that got the upgrade though which does make me think there’s something in it but who knows

I did wonder why no one had picked up on Reddit, but who knows..

Seems odd that just the informs ratings go up.