Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 18

46 minutes ago, deejdeej said:

So after hearing some rave reviews I bought 84 Lozano...

Wow! 20 goals in 14 games coming off the bench at half time in every game. His dribbling is insane, everything you'd expect from Messi.

His fif is equally as good imo, he is a game changer for sure though

35 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Prime shevchenko for about 700/750k looks decent... stamina of 77 is probably his only downside 

Around 550 probably pushing 6. 

I currently have 2 TOTW. Okazaki and FIF Mustafi. 4 more and were on the way. 

Shevchenko was one of favourite players growing up watching him play and the fact i used to love using AC Milan on Pro Evo lol seriously considering sacking off the thought of getting Augero and Auba and getting Shev

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Around 550 probably pushing 6. 

I currently have 2 TOTW. Okazaki and FIF Mustafi. 4 more and were on the way. 

Shevchenko was one of favourite players growing up watching him play and the fact i used to love using AC Milan on Pro Evo lol seriously considering sacking off the thought of getting Augero and Auba and getting Shev

His stats look insane I’m tempted,think I’ll snap up his loan first though just to be sure he’s worth the investment 

Edited by dbtcity

24 minutes ago, Ian W LCFC said:

I know this thread is mostly about FUT... but why the hell hasn't Diabate received an upgrade on career mode??

Think he deserves a lot more than 62 OVR and 71 POT

He cant be judged of 2 games and one cameo sub appearance.

2 hours ago, Ian W LCFC said:

I know this thread is mostly about FUT... but why the hell hasn't Diabate received an upgrade on career mode??

Think he deserves a lot more than 62 OVR and 71 POT

Just look at Vardys stats to realise we’re still little ol Leicester 

2 hours ago, Ashley said:

He cant be judged of 2 games and one cameo sub appearance.

What? I'm not expecting him to be given an 80 rating. Just something to show that he has come straight into a premier league bench/starting 11 and performed better than people have expected...

1 minute ago, Ian W LCFC said:

What? I'm not expecting him to be given an 80 rating. Just something to show that he has come straight into a premier league bench/starting 11 and performed better than people have expected...

He will get it dont worry just give him a few more games.

14 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Just look at Vardys stats to realise we’re still little ol Leicester 

Was looking at Vardy's FUT card the other day. 

78 agility and balance is ridiculous as is any amount of stamina under 90.

I mean he can't dribble for shit, fair play, but that doesn't mean he lacks agility. Man's a ballerina compared to most the forwards in the league. 

That Shaun Maguire award winner card is basically what Vardy should look like. 

4 hours ago, Finnegan said:

Was looking at Vardy's FUT card the other day. 

78 agility and balance is ridiculous as is any amount of stamina under 90.

I mean he can't dribble for shit, fair play, but that doesn't mean he lacks agility. Man's a ballerina compared to most the forwards in the league. 

That Shaun Maguire award winner card is basically what Vardy should look like. 

Only thing id say wrong with Vardy is his composure. Low at 79 should be more 88 mark finishing around there too maybe rest are fine 

3 hours ago, HankMarvin said:

bellends galore, people winning just floating it round their defence

not to mention how hard it is to get a home game

Apparently there’s a new bs way around the home/away thing, once you’ve picked your kits go on to the custom tactics bit and it will show your team on the left if you’re at home or right if you’re away.... not sure if it’s true as I’ve never bothered looking

4 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Apparently there’s a new bs way around the home/away thing, once you’ve picked your kits go on to the custom tactics bit and it will show your team on the left if you’re at home or right if you’re away.... not sure if it’s true as I’ve never bothered looking

yes its true

played 1st 6 away till i read up

its not that though its if your in the lobby first

22 minutes ago, HoustonFox said:

This Spain to Germany challenge is ridiculous now with all the Spanish Bundes players going for $10k.  It’s like doing Benevento for Calcio.  I’m more annoyed as I’ve had Bartra and Camacho about 4 times each! lol

Just give it a few weeks and they should go down. No way I'm gonna pay 20k for just two players.

Also what's this getting a loss when pressing the home button?

4 hours ago, AKCJ said:

Yesterday I was 15 wins 6 losses.

I'll be nowhere near top 100 at the end of the week but it was weird to be in it for a short while simply because i had won a lot.

I had the same the other week playing sb... was pretty cool to seeing my name in the top 100 for a few hours lol 

20 hours ago, Mrfox452 said:

Just give it a few weeks and they should go down. No way I'm gonna pay 20k for just two players.

Also what's this getting a loss when pressing the home button?

Held off buying and I randomly packed Camacho and the Koln Spanish CB.  Finished it for free, which was the last Cultural exchange one I had to do, and packed.... Camacho - he’s up for 10k right now. Didn’t get much else.  I got the TOTW French goalie, he looks decent but doesn’t fit with my team. 

11 hours ago, AKCJ said:

Classic this.

15-6 to 17-11.

Nevermind Elite 3. I've bottled Gold 1.

It’s just such a fvcker of a game at times!!! I don’t know if it was the same for you Xbox guys but the gameplay felt horrendous on the PS4 tonight, passes/1st touches/keepers doing the stupidest crap I’ve ever seen topped off with the return of the kick off glitch lol 

If you’ve got if players and you want to know if they’re getting a winter upgrade pause the game and click on player performance....it shows their new overall rating... here’s a few of mine for instance :

otw salah 89>91

fif Ake 81>83

Kolasinac 83>84

Fernandinho 84>86

sif Mooy 84>86

sif Son 87>88

Otw Mbappe 86>87

Edited by dbtcity
  • Thanks 2