Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 18

21 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

His otw will probably jumpy to a 90 rated card with hopefully a better * weak foot... can see bat dropping once his If drops

wanna play a game later? 

6 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Otw buy now?

125k now his going up to a 85, but is it as hyped as it can get before people all sell??? im gonna sell mine just before 530

22 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

wanna play a game later? 

125k now his going up to a 85, but is it as hyped as it can get before people all sell??? im gonna sell mine just before 530

You should have bought him on Friday night when he was worth 50/60k.

3 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

dont think the players who are OTW informs are released to friday, which should see demand stay high 

No I meant you should have bought him last Friday when he got his two goal and assist MOTM performance for Dortmund.

You could get him for 60k and even on Saturday/Sunday he was 80k.

1 hour ago, HankMarvin said:

wanna play a game later? 

Sure mate just ping over an invite when you’re on... hopefully you managed to get the 120k+ as he’s mid 80s now

1 hour ago, dbtcity said:

Sure mate just ping over an invite when you’re on... hopefully you managed to get the 120k+ as he’s mid 80s now

@HankMarvin

lemme guys know if you ever fancy a game on PS4. I’m slowly improving and only really have time on weekends due to work travel, and I know you guys are all full on WL 

23 minutes ago, Larry_LCFC said:

I don't know how, but I somehow managed to use De Gea in MM by mistake. I want to cry. I'm definitely done with FUT this year ?

Fvck me what a nightmare, my mate accidentally discarded if Jesus on his mobile app the other week lol 

13 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Fvck me what a nightmare, my mate accidentally discarded if Jesus on his mobile app the other week lol 

I remember squad builder putting him in goal but I always check everyone before I submit. **** knows why or how I missed him.

29 minutes ago, deejdeej said:

So after hearing some rave reviews I bought 84 Lozano...

Wow! 20 goals in 14 games coming off the bench at half time in every game. His dribbling is insane, everything you'd expect from Messi.

I keep thinking of buying that card. I could use some life on the right side for both my squads. 

40 minutes ago, deejdeej said:

So after hearing some rave reviews I bought 84 Lozano...

Wow! 20 goals in 14 games coming off the bench at half time in every game. His dribbling is insane, everything you'd expect from Messi.

He's ridiculous. Had him on the bench since I packed him when he was first released, but then I packed IF Arias a week or 2 ago and he gets a strong link to him in a 442 or 433(4).

Built this team yesterday but haven't tried it out yet. Since the patch, 4321 has worked really well for me so not sure how I'll fare with 442.

Edited by duk3nuk3m