Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AKCJ

U21 Euros

Where's all the flair players all I see is workman like autonomen some with a bit pace.

Was a really boring nothing much worth seeing game.

since we signed him every time I've seen the U21s play or heard about their matches he's pretty much always been their best player. seems weird he's not starting, and it'll only piss him off more which is gonna be great. 

chilwell seems to have his spot nailed down tho. 

Isn't it supposed to be a must win?

If that's the case why would you set up with a diamond with John Swift at the top of it. No surprise Bothroyd couldn't hold a job down at the clubs he was at with decisions like that.

I know we are now winning but why on earth has he put Jacob Murphy at right back when we have Hause and Iorfa on the bench??

some WEIRD decisions today but might just get away with it! 

Aidy Boothroyd is a honking manager and should be nowhere near this level of national football, it makes me livid! We've some great progressive groups of youngsters from U15 right through to U21 and we've this Hillman in charge. Yet again we shoot ourselves in the foot. Glenn Hoddle should be the manager.

Archived