Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DJ Barry Hammond

Politics Thread (encompassing Brexit) - 21 June 2017 onwards

17 hours ago, theessexfox said:

Farage's LBC show on legalising drugs - interesting discussion I thought. 

Only 5 mins in but seems to be an interesting debate. 

In my opinion, certain Class B & C drugs, largely cannabis, should be legalised and regulated and able to be sold freely as tobacco or alcohol, certain Class As like heroin should be nationalised and prescribed only at licensed chemists.

2 minutes ago, Strokes said:

She will bend over and take a straight banana up her arse.

I'm just hoping in true WWE style she walks out and says I'm done and then Boris or Jacob Rees-Mogg arrives on stage to announce they are in charge. 

Can i throw in some politics Oz style...?

A ittle background, the conservatives in Oz are known as the Liberal party (go figure) they are currently in power and are too gutless to vote for Equal Marriage and so have put out a postal opinion poll($122 million) cos they are weak (68% of aussies support equal marriage).

Anyhoo, the previous liberal PM was Tony Abbot and ex priest right wing fckwit who supports locking up refugees, anti equal marriage, giving tax cuts to milllionaires etc etc.... now for the funny bit... today he was Headbutted whilst walking through a city... the headbutter said...

"[It] was just a lifelong ambition to headbutt a fascist because I'm a skinhead that likes ska music and hates fascism. He's an evil c---, I'm an anarchist and I believe in human rights."

"I'm never going to get the opportunity to head butt that c__t again...so I seized a moment"

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, ozleicester said:

A ittle background, the conservatives in Oz are known as the Liberal party (go figure) they are currently in power and are too gutless to vote for Equal Marriage and so have put out a postal opinion poll($122 million) cos they are weak (68% of aussies support equal marriage).

Anyhoo, the previous liberal PM was Tony Abbot and ex priest right wing fckwit who supports locking up refugees, anti equal marriage, giving tax cuts to milllionaires etc etc.... now for the funny bit... today he was Headbutted whilst walking through a city... the headbutter said...

"[It] was just a lifelong ambition to headbutt a fascist because I'm a skinhead that likes ska music and hates fascism. He's an evil c---, I'm an anarchist and I believe in human rights."

"I'm never going to get the opportunity to head butt that c__t again...so I seized a moment"

It's amazing we still have people who think it's acceptable to assault someone because of their political beliefs, these sorts don't deserve to live in free democratic countries.

Hope he is charged and the full force of the law is used against him.

4 minutes ago, ozleicester said:

British electorate take note.

6 minutes ago, ozleicester said:

Yeah I love it when people get beat up for religious views. I hope it catches on.

14 minutes ago, Buce said:

British electorate take note.

Yeah great idea, we only one had female MP stabbed to death last year so let's encourage more violence against people because we don't agree with their views. :rolleyes:

Edited by MattP

Get over it... the fvcking fascists are walking the streets, beating, assaulting, killing, running over those they dont agree with and feel are of a lower life form.

Tony abbott supports the torture and death of refugees, he accepts and approves of the assault of gays. 

Im done with those of us on the left sitting back and quietly asking for rights and equality... times are changing

• Like 1

Just now, ozleicester said:

Get over it... the fvcking fascists are walking the streets, beating, assaulting, killing, running over those they dont agree with and feel are of a lower life form.

Tony abbott supports the torture and death of refugees, he accepts and approves of the assault of gays. 

Im done with those of us on the left sitting back and quietly asking for rights and equality... times are changing

Well if you beat people up I'm sure that we'll definitely make them change their mind.

The stupidity or this viewpoint is so ridiculous I don't know where to start. 

Have you got a link for Abbott actually supporting the torture of refugees and approving the assault of gays? I'd be interested to read that, if he does then he is no better than people like you.

8 minutes ago, ozleicester said:

According to you that's acceptable behaviour.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, MattP said:

Yeah great idea, we only one had female MP stabbed to death last year so let's encourage more violence against people because we don't agree with their views. :rolleyes:

12 minutes ago, MattP said:

Well if you beat people up I'm sure that we'll definitely make them change their mind.

The stupidity or this viewpoint is so ridiculous I don't know where to start. 

Have you got a link for Abbott actually supporting the torture of refugees and approving the assault of gays? I'd be interested to read that, if he does then he is no better than people like you.

This coming from someone who openly espouses violence on a national scale to remove a political leader whose politics he disagrees with.

Pure hypocrisy.

Edited by Buce

Just now, Buce said:

This coming from someone who openly espouses violence on a national scale to remove a political leader whose politics he disagree with.

Pure hypocrisy.

Do quote me on that....

1 minute ago, ozleicester said:

Nope, just because a party wins doesnt make them right, if they remove or reduce basic rights, we must fight them

Off you go then.

Try Easter Syria first, fight anyone who opposes homosexuality, I'll even pay for your flight there.

Just now, Buce said:

This coming from someone who openly espouses violence on a national scale to remove a political leader whose politics he disagree with.

Pure hypocrisy.

If we're talking about Kin Jong Un , he isn't democratically elected and he's threatening world peace. A bit different from not legalising Gay Marriage.