Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FoxesTalk Fantasy Premier League 2017/18

gw11

2 transfers this week 

Out A King 

Out B Davis 

In B chilwell

In D Gray

Capo D Gray

Vice capo H Maguire

King is off form and Davis is a rotation risk even though Spurs are playing Palace and points look likely. May bring him back later.

As for the new guys Chilwell is a no brainer a defender playing on the wing at 4.3m is a bargain. I'm aware he is slight doubt for the Stoke game with a knee injury. Gray looks bang in form and will start under Puel. With him signing a new contract this week confidence is high. The big guns playing each other and with Pep and his rotation system God knows who will start, as well as Europe being a factor last week I've gone for Gray as Capo this week. I took a risk last week by making Kolasinac capo but it paid off he got me 28 points so I'm hoping Gray does the biz this week. 

How are you doing overall foxoffderby? It was great to see Hughes score last week. He has been playing and highly rated since he was 16 and if it wasn't for injuries I think he would be at a bigger club. It could turn out to be great business by Watford at £5m. That goal though was his first ever PL shot so I can't help but feel he's not an FPL player to have at this point. If he proves me wrong then great. 

Edited by ThingsCouldGetMessi

11 hours ago, ThingsCouldGetMessi said:

How are you doing overall foxoffderby? It was great to see Hughes score last week. He has been playing and highly rated since he was 16 and if it wasn't for injuries I think he would be at a bigger club. It could turn out to be great business by Watford at £5m. That goal though was his first ever PL shot so I can't help but feel he's not an FPL player to have at this point. If he proves me wrong then great. 

Doing ok 706 points. As for Will Hughes I'm a big fan. Living in Derby watched his progression over the years. Always thought we should of bought him up especially after Drinkwater left. Love his passing ability and Silva is playing him in the front 3 so its a no brainer. Will be using him on my bench mainly but I think he will work over xmas rotation.

Got a heavy hitting front three of Kane, Morata and Aguero now, need them to do the business over Christmas and hope Salah and Sterling keep chipping in with points as my defence and bench is pretty weak. Currently on 691 points with all my chips still to use. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
11 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

Decent finish to the season, third time ever that I've gone past the 2'000 points mark in twelve years.

i've had a much better 2nd half to the season than 1st half!

Was loitering around the bottom 50 for ages and then used wildcard in January and worked my way up in to the top 150 of my league :D 

I got 1949 for the season. 4th highest ever score I've got in 8 seasons. 

• 2 months later...