Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Old Fox

Elliott Moore

7 minutes ago, baldeagle said:

So Lingard and Kane are both now doing well because of Pearson . You couldn’t make it up ??

Yeah mate, the 5 games Lingard played for Leicester changed him forever, same for the 13 games Kane played. Really when you think about it, Leicester produced the best talent in the country. Pearson is a god.

:facepalm:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Clever Fox said:

You mean you don't believe one human being can be influenced by another. Very strange.

Did I say that no . What I’m saying is trying to imply that the reason they are both a success is because Pearson told them to work hard and set them on the right path is laughable . Especially when they were both here for such a short time and had very little game time if I recall correctly we sent Lingard back . I suspect it is more down to the managers at their parent club . Lingard was shocking here and Pearson played Kane on the wing so trying to make out Pearson was the main influence is ridiculous 

Edited by baldeagle

14 minutes ago, baldeagle said:

Did I say that no . What I’m saying is trying to imply that the reason they are both a success is because Pearson told them to work hard and set them on the right path is laughable . Especially when they were both here for such a short time and had very little game time if I recall correctly we sent Lingard back . I suspect it is more down to the managers at their parent club . Lingard was shocking here and Pearson played Kane on the wing so trying to make out Pearson was the main influence is ridiculous 

Believe what you will, neither of their managers were at their Clubs at the time.  Despite having a poor experience here Kane said that Pearson's handling of players was a big eye opener for him. That's always been Pearson's strength  Man management. He inspired us to win league one the Championship and the great escape. Even Ranieri admitted he left him with very little to do to challenge for the Premiership, Which we went on to win.

But by all means you're free to believe what you will. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, baldeagle said:

So Lingard and Kane are both now doing well because of Pearson . You couldn’t make it up ??

Another Pearson hater.... No one said they’re doing well because of Pearson. He’s just played his part in there development and obviously Pearson could see they were going to make it

11 minutes ago, LCFC FOX said:

Another Pearson hater.... No one said they’re doing well because of Pearson. He’s just played his part in there development and obviously Pearson could see they were going to make it

You couldn’t be more wrong about being a Pearson hater he was a fantastic manager for us but trying to make out he played a part in their development is ludicrous he sent one back and played on out of position 

51 minutes ago, Clever Fox said:

Believe what you will, neither of their managers were at their Clubs at the time.  Despite having a poor experience here Kane said that Pearson's handling of players was a big eye opener for him. That's always been Pearson's strength  Man management. He inspired us to win league one the Championship and the great escape. Even Ranieri admitted he left him with very little to do to challenge for the Premiership, Which we went on to win.

Yep Pearson was fantastic for us but I won’t except he had major influence on every little thing like others do . If you believed some it was him that  taught  Moses how to part the Red Sea . 

7 hours ago, Clever Fox said:

In a strange kind of way that's exactly what he did. Kane when he was here was never good enough. Like a lot of young emerging talented players he thought he had cracked it when he got a loan to us. Pearson thought him how hard he needed to work to make that breakthrough. As he has done with others, Vardy Mahrez etc.

Kane went back to Spurs got his head down and worked his ass off. The rest is history as they say. 

he played Harry Kane left wing in a 433

2 hours ago, baldeagle said:

Yep Pearson was fantastic for us but I won’t except he had major influence on every little thing like others do . If you believed some it was him that  taught  Moses how to part the Red Sea . 

That's exactly the point, He had total control of all things football wise over our Club. Which is why we were successful.

He also set up the Sports Science section of the Club, Which was studied by many others including the top six. So he was clearly doing something right.

I never said he was perfect, The area where he wasn't so good was in the Coaching area,

But that's all right you can always employ a good Coach.

If Puel had Pearson's Management Skills we'd have a serious chance of cracking the top six.

But for now we'll just have to wait and see.

32 minutes ago, Clever Fox said:

That's exactly the point, He had total control of all things football wise over our Club. Which is why we were successful.

He also set up the Sports Science section of the Club, Which was studied by many others including the top six. So he was clearly doing something right.

I never said he was perfect, The area where he wasn't so good was in the Coaching area,

But that's all right you can always employ a good Coach.

If Puel had Pearson's Management Skills we'd have a serious chance of cracking the top six.

But for now we'll just have to wait and see.

Yes he had total control of the club and I’m not slating  Pearson  so you are going off on a tangent somewhat, I will repeat myself  trying to imply Kane is  such a success because of Pearson is total fantasy if anything it probably  pissed him off trying to play him on a wing when he’s a striker 

Edited by baldeagle

I don't think I was going off on a tangent, You implied that Pearson couldn't possibly inspire Kane to work hard and make the breakthrough.

Kane was never going to take Vardy's place because he simply wasn't that good back then.

Vardy doesn't get injured and so the only way he was going to get a game was on the wing where he has played before. He spends a lot of his time on the Wings even now.

He had several loans at other clubs which never amounted to anything either.

It was Pearson who convinced him to knuckle down and word hard, If you don't want to accept that it's fine. Lets just move on.

20 hours ago, Clever Fox said:

Kane was perhaps being sarcastic and Ranieri was just being kind ???

31 minutes ago, Webbo said:

I'd like to help but I'm an under zealous mod.

Webbo, you are the greatest mod and you even have a sense of humour. ;)

On ‎21‎/‎06‎/‎2018 at 14:31, Jimmy said:

they don't sign the new contract with us if he is unhappy with how he's treated

I think you missed my point....he wasn't happy at Belvoir Drive playing for the U23s but he is happy in Belgium. 

I know its the same owners and youre technically working for the same people but in reality, he is now working for Nigel Pearson and NOT Steve 'Hoofball' Beaglehole.  Very big difference and he is now enjoying his football again

• Like 2