Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SheppyFox

Iheanacho

12 minutes ago, toddybad said:

I am genuinally starting to wonder if the city comms team are waiting for this to hit 100 pages so they can issue the publicity. 

I am genuinely starting to wonder if the 100 page OCD thing is the least funny piece of tedious, repetitive drivel on the internet.

1 minute ago, DatfoxesKid23 said:

Iheanacho for top scorer if we get a playmaker

We have got a playmaker, Maguire's 80 yard boots are far more accurate that Huth's.

Just now, 4everfox said:

I am genuinely starting to wonder if the 100 page OCD thing is the least funny piece of tedious, repetitive drivel on the internet.

:vardy:

Just now, 4everfox said:

I am genuinely starting to wonder if people are able to read something they don't find funny, then move on with their lives without displaying immeasurable levels of salt

16 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

That shirt is two seasons too old. 

That is is literally how long we've been trying to sign him. 

Hope he keeps his mouth shut during the start of a run, that tongue will put him offside.

Just now, JamesfromlondonLCFC said:

I am genuinely starting to wonder if people are able to read something they don't find funny, then move on with their lives without displaying immeasurable levels of salt

Well obviously they are, myself being a great example. I do the exact thing you have described about 50 times a day on this thread alone. 

Archived