Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SheppyFox

Iheanacho

2 hours ago, ronnup said:

Incredible. Gerard didn't bring much to the table? Scholes wasn't creative. You my friend are going to be remembered. 

I think you may need to go back and look at how good Gerrard and Scholes were my friend.  Scholes was of the best midfielders to ever play in the Premier League.  He could control the tempo of any game, his range of passing was outrageous, he scored goals, he was tenacious.  Gerrard single handily won games for Liverpool and had all aspects to his game.  Just look at some of the comments other professionals have said about Scholes.

Zidane on Scholes: 'You rarely come across the complete footballer, but Scholes is as close to it as you can get'. 

25 minutes ago, pazzerfox said:

I think you may need to go back and look at how good Gerrard and Scholes were my friend.  Scholes was of the best midfielders to ever play in the Premier League.  He could control the tempo of any game, his range of passing was outrageous, he scored goals, he was tenacious.  Gerrard single handily won games for Liverpool and had all aspects to his game.  Just look at some of the comments other professionals have said about Scholes.

Zidane on Scholes: 'You rarely come across the complete footballer, but Scholes is as close to it as you can get'. 

Er, that's my point. I'm disagreeing with someone saying they weren't. Have a quick read of a thread before replying mate 

51 minutes ago, pazzerfox said:

I think ronnup was being sarcastic :dunno:

1 hour ago, Babylon said:

Didn't someone post the other day that he'd sign on the 1st because of his bonus from Man City and then be announced on Friday?!?! Could of sworn I read that.

He is waiting for the cheque to clear by all accounts.

both bank with TSB so expect him here imminently.

22 minutes ago, egg_fried_rice said:

Is there any update on the old perjury business?

It's not the same as it was. Time was, you could make a decent living out of providing false alibis in court. Not any more - your forensics have put pay to that. Shame if you ask me - 40 years I were at it, man and boy...

9 minutes ago, ClaphamFox said:

It's not the same as it was. Time was, you could make a decent living out of providing false alibis in court. Not any more - your forensics have put pay to that. Shame if you ask me - 40 years I were at it, man and boy...

Hardest game in the world, that perjury....do you like the music of Frank Sinatra?

3 hours ago, lgfualol said:

Had to make sure I was still on the Iheanacho thread

Don't worry mate it is being merged with the Maynard thread shortly.

19 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Might have to play under the pseudonym of "A. Trialist".

At least it'll be cheaper to get his name printed! 

He will running out with number 72 and Sheppyfox on the back.

26 minutes ago, tom27111 said:

Are we launching the 3rd kit tomorrow? 

Wouldn't surprise me.

This transfer has gone on so long that the theory was he was going to launch our away kit lollollol 

If rumours of the perjury case are true, I'm not surprised it's taking a long time. In fact I'm surprised it's taking place at all. The club would have to make absolutely sure that there's no chance of him being locked up at all. Actually, it would be bad if he was just distracted with an ongoing prosecution.

Archived