Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SheppyFox

Iheanacho

Just now, Fox 4 Life said:

Thread goes hot - must be news 

Oh no just a load more "announce", "merge" and "Let's get 100 pages" - are we arsenal fans on Twitter?

Announce' Merge' Let's get 100 pages' Thread goes hot must be news' 

your post is as common as the prior lol

2 minutes ago, toddybad said:

Does anybody else really like hearing the Pearl and Dean music when they go to the cinema?

I do do, do do, do do do, do do do do, do do, do do, do do do, yeaaaaaaaaah!

27 minutes ago, JamesfromlondonLCFC said:

until the horror grinds you down so much you can't help but burst out with rage?

Precisely, baring in mind that I chose to ignore it 50 times a day for the past couple of years I've been on FT. That little rant was two years in the making. 

I wonder if anything has actually changed in regards to the legal issue? You'd have to think not otherwise we'd have announced it, we gain nothing by not doing so and him missing out on vital practice tomorrow night. I'd piss if this still isn't announced by next Friday ?

1 hour ago, brucey said:

Here, some gossip courtesy of OGN to get this back on topic.

http://owngoalnigeria.com/2017/08/03/iheanacho-father-is-not-different-from-that-of-neymar-but-not-as-smart/

His father sounds like a right ****

Blimey... I spent 10 mins reading that I  am still utterly clueless as to what happened other than the fact the author's English is truly shocking and that Kalechi's Dad (apparently) likes money!

17 minutes ago, RODNEY FERNIO said:

My bet is he will be unveiled at half time in tomorrow's match

Why wouldnt they get it done so he could actually play?? Surely they're not that stupid. They're hardly going to make him miss the game just for a nice announcement, we're a professional club with one game of pre-season left. 

Archived