Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SheppyFox

Iheanacho

Just now, Sly said:

We’ll see how “World Class” Neymar is when he’s not playing for Barca.

Back on KI then, it appears it’s moved forwards in the past few days.

I wonder if this will start the ball rolling on maybe our outgoings? 

Hoping so mate, we surely have to be aware that we totally lack creativity, it's a dire situation, we'll be the new WBA for boring football. Re Neymar, he'll do well in France because it's a really weak league, he'd fail in the premier league I think :)

8 hours ago, Rossiman said:

In truth? Debatable. Scholes had some great scoring instincts, but he wasn't exactly a creative midfielder. Gerrard was good and could score spectacular goals from long range, but  I'm not too sure what else he brought to the table.  Look, in my view, England has produced few if any genuine world class players since Bobby Charlton, Lineker, John Barnes, Shearer, Sheringham, McManaman etc. I don't do media hype.

Incredible. Gerard didn't bring much to the table? Scholes wasn't creative. You my friend are going to be remembered. 

8 hours ago, Rossiman said:

In truth? Debatable. Scholes had some great scoring instincts, but he wasn't exactly a creative midfielder. Gerrard was good and could score spectacular goals from long range, but  I'm not too sure what else he brought to the table.  Look, in my view, England has produced few if any genuine world class players since Bobby Charlton, Lineker, John Barnes, Shearer, Sheringham, McManaman etc. I don't do media hype.

Not going to disagree with you about England not producing a world class player for some time.. for me Cole was the last world class player we produced. Best fullback on the planet in his time and been up against the best. Won everything (barring international honours) and has been part of some major teams.

Are people ****ing mental?

Neymar is absolutely world class. Scholes was absolutely world class. Mcmanaman was very good and surprised everybody with his performances for madrid. Gerrard was roy of the rovers - had world class ability to affect a game at club level although personally not a fan of his lack of tactical nouse at the highest level and would therefore not class him as truly top level world class. 

1 hour ago, toddybad said:

Are people ****ing mental?

Neymar is absolutely world class. Scholes was absolutely world class. Mcmanaman was very good and surprised everybody with his performances for madrid. Gerrard was roy of the rovers - had world class ability to affect a game at club level although personally not a fan of his lack of tactical nouse at the highest level and would therefore not class him as truly top level world class. 

But he doesn't have the grit of a proper English player like Mark Albrighton.

1 hour ago, toddybad said:

Gerrard was roy of the rovers - had world class ability to affect a game at club level although personally not a fan of his lack of tactical nouse at the highest level and would therefore not class him as truly top level world class. 

That's the thing - I always rated Lampard much higher than Gerrard, Gerrard just had more dramatic moments to stuff into a highlight reel. Not saying the latter wasn't class but Lampard was better.

10 hours ago, Rossiman said:

If you're going to have McManaman, you can't leave out Terry Hurlock.

7 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Didn't someone post the other day that he'd sign on the 1st because of his bonus from Man City and then be announced on Friday?!?! Could of sworn I read that.

I think they were joking 're the Neymar "loyalty" bonus story but I may be wrong 

Archived