Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
shailen_patel4

tickets

From what I know, you enter the ballot as a three, ie phone up and put all 3 names in, make sure they are linked. Then, if one of you is drawn out, all 3 get tickets. Thats how it worked for us for the Brighton game, son won the ballot, we both got tickets

35 minutes ago, shailen_patel4 said:

As i am a new member with my mum and brother with zero points how will we manage to get home tickets? is entering a ballot the only way we can get tickets?

Go to as many games as you can to bump your points up. Go to the less desirable games such as Rochdale at home in the League Cup.

14 hours ago, Ian Nacho said:

Go to as many games as you can to bump your points up. Go to the less desirable games such as Rochdale at home in the League Cup.

I doubt that cup games will count as points, seeing as cup games attended last season didn't count towards this year's tally. 

Just now, foxinsocks said:

This points thing is crazy.   As a season ticket holder they give me 15 points. But i attended 19 pl games plus cl and a few cup games. .... yet i just get 15 points.

Is there an ombudsman i can go to or should i seek judicial review?

it's long been known that CL and Cup games didn't count. 

and if you attended 4 games using someone else's ticket, club can't be blamed for that. 

2 minutes ago, StanSP said:

it's long been known that CL and Cup games didn't count. 

and if you attended 4 games using someone else's ticket, club can't be blamed for that. 

I am both a season ticket holder and a member so i can buy extra tickets if i want.

So even by your rules i should have 19 points ..  plus poibts for the extras i bought.

My son us the same.  Yesterday he received two memberships in the post with his nane spelt wrong on one... its a fiasco 

53 minutes ago, foxinsocks said:

I am both a season ticket holder and a member so i can buy extra tickets if i want.

So even by your rules i should have 19 points ..  plus poibts for the extras i bought.

My son us the same.  Yesterday he received two memberships in the post with his nane spelt wrong on one... its a fiasco 

Were they filled in by you? :P

28 minutes ago, davieG said:

Were they filled in by you? :P

No.... it was  a product of moving from the old system.  He has his old memb no...his new memb no plus his st no

I just have my st no that seems to be linked to my memb no.

But the points thing is pants and disses the st holders who pre paid for 19 games

20 hours ago, shailen_patel4 said:

As i am a new member with my mum and brother with zero points how will we manage to get home tickets? is entering a ballot the only way we can get tickets?

Link your names and enter every ballot 

4 hours ago, foxinsocks said:

lol

• 2 weeks later...

Tell him lots....   

With Memberships, you have to buy the ticket for your grade of membership, so if sometimes you take a child, sometimes an aduit, you have to buy Adult Membership, and can only buy Adult tickets... or get another membership, but only ever use two....   far from ideal, I would like to be able to buy a CHILD ticket if needed sometimes!

50 minutes ago, yorkie1999 said:

SK1, Just wondered how much my son actually owes me.

£150 if renewal

£165 if newbie.

Taken from Season Ticket PDF I have saved on my phone for any issues in ticket office lol 

36 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

£150 if renewal

£165 if newbie.

Taken from Season Ticket PDF I have saved on my phone for any issues in ticket office lol 

Ok, thanks. Is that for under 18's though, because i think it falls into the next category because i seem to be subbing him something like 300 quid.

14 minutes ago, yorkie1999 said:

Ok, thanks. Is that for under 18's though, because i think it falls into the next category because i seem to be subbing him something like 300 quid.

under 22s is £300 renewal, £325 for a newbie. sorry i read u18 for some reason.

Archived