Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Permafrost

Huddersfield (A) - 16 September 3pm

I don't like the way that they release the tickets online. I bought mine on Friday and my lad wanted behind the goal. Only singles were left in block 4 so had to go for block 5, later that day I checked again and loads of seats were available in block 4 again. Why don't they just release a block at a time? There could be more available than it's showing if they've not released them all. 

2 hours ago, Smiffy Fox said:

I don't like the way that they release the tickets online. I bought mine on Friday and my lad wanted behind the goal. Only singles were left in block 4 so had to go for block 5, later that day I checked again and loads of seats were available in block 4 again. Why don't they just release a block at a time? There could be more available than it's showing if they've not released them all. 

I agree it's a pain. The way they release the blocks as well, as told to by the home team, means that often the best areas sometimes become available lower down the priority scale. You can though change your seats, but you have to take your tickets back into the ticket office and swap them at the time. You can't reserve new ones on the phone for example, you just have to time it right. I've done it a couple of times for away games and they haven't charged for doing it.

Not always convenient to do, but a possibility at least.

Archived