Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Permafrost

Huddersfield (A) - 16 September 3pm

The Foxes travel to John Smith’s Stadium on Saturday 16 September (3pm kick-off) and the Club have been handed a full allocation of 2,340 tickets, including eight wheelchair spaces.

Prices

Adults £30
Seniors 60+ £20
Under 18s £15

Tuesday 29 August at 9am – Season Ticket Holders with 265+ Points
Wednesday 30 August at 9am – Season Ticket Holders with 250+ Points
Thursday 31 August at 9am – Season Ticket Holders with 240+ Points
Friday 1 September at 9am – Season Ticket Holders with 230+ Points
Monday 4 September at 9am – Season Ticket Holders with 220+ Points
Tuesday 5 September at 9am – Season Ticket Holders with 210+ Points
Wednesday 6 September at 9am – Season Ticket Holders with 205+ Points

Members Ballots

Opens at 9am on Wednesday 30 August
Closes at 12pm on Friday 1 September

Those successful will be notified ahead of the sales window of which will be:

Opens at 9am on Monday 4 September
Closes at 6pm on Tuesday 5 September

Fox Travel

Fox Travel Coaches will depart from King Power Stadium at 10am. Fox Travel is priced at £18 per person.

14 minutes ago, baker11 said:

Their home support has really up'd their game since we last were there. The club have really assisted the group up there and helped them even to the extent of halving the away fan allocation.

Isn't the away allocation lowered to be in line with premier league regulations,

10% of capacity up to a maximum of 3500

29 minutes ago, Russell sprout said:

Isn't the away allocation lowered to be in line with premier league regulations,

10% of capacity up to a maximum of 3500

It now fits into that but 'North Stand Loyal' who are now known as 'Cowshed Loyal' were given half of that stand last season to ramp up the atmosphere and conduct Tifo's.

Does anyone know how many people there are in each points bracket this season? I'm on 235 and thought I'd be ok for every game with the exception of maybe Bournemouth. Huddersfield seems very popular judging by the amount of people asking for tickets and with only 2300 tickets I wonder how far down points scale it will go. 

4 hours ago, baker11 said:

Their home support has really up'd their game since we last were there. The club have really assisted the group up there and helped them even to the extent of halving the away fan allocation.

Didn't realise it was only 2300 allocation these days.

36 minutes ago, Smiffy Fox said:

Does anyone know how many people there are in each points bracket this season? I'm on 235 and thought I'd be ok for every game with the exception of maybe Bournemouth. Huddersfield seems very popular judging by the amount of people asking for tickets and with only 2300 tickets I wonder how far down points scale it will go. 

Hope it gets to 240+ as I've booked me hotel already!

Really looking forward to this. I work in Huddersfield and live in Leeds so perfect away game really for me. Plus it's a few days after my birthday so my girlfriend has bought us hospitality tickets which will be a first for me. 

Seems like a very popular away day for many-anybody any idea why it's so popular?? 

I know the away support allocation has been significantly cut recently. They used to give a whole stand but this has been almost halved now to flog more ST's to home fans (understandable really), so I imagine our allocation will be quite a bit smaller than previously.

6 hours ago, Smiffy Fox said:

Similar allocation to Sevilla, take 50 off your figure and see Sevilla made that points bracket 

Archived