Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TheUltimateWinner

Manchester United (A) Match Thread

From the Guardian live blog

The referee Sir Chris Foy, on BT Sport, reckons Mata was fractionally offside for that disallowed goal. I’m still not sure - it looked to me as if Morgan’s bum was playing him on, but there you go.

3 minutes ago, Merging Cultures said:

What other options were on?!

It wasn't terrible.

Pass to mahrez on the right and position himself nearer and in a better position instead of trying the Hollywood shot? It was awful from him. They were three (Vardy was on the left) on two.  It's not like we're going to get tons of chances.

Just now, WarehamFox said:

That is the plan, hopefully hit them late on. We have to keep our nerve!

Think we are doing well against the potential champions. We probs won't win but if we play like this is might be a 2-1 to United 

Just now, Suzie the Fox said:

No i saw goal, stream stopped so went for a quick wee and didnt check score when i got back. LOL.. 

(Maybe too much info on the wee part)

I'm busting but have trained myself to hold it til half-time 

Pass to mahrez on the right and position himself nearer and in a better position instead of trying the Hollywood shot? It was awful from him. It's not like we're going to get tons of chances.
I knew you'd want the ball to go to Mahrez!

You were criticising DreamerBoy for being an Algerian fanboy. I am 90% convinced you are too.

Archived